Want to try out some songs from B.B. King. Any suggestions?

humblebee

Have never heard him, but have been hearing about him for some time.
The wikipedia page seems to have so many albums in his discography.
Any songs that you personally like?

I have some albums from B B. King, I would recommend:

Live At The Regal
Live In Cook County Jail
Let The Good Times Roll
Singin' The Blues

All are good (the list is not in any specific order, though).

Try first on Spotify, hope you will like it.

Where are you located ? I have a host of Blues ( not just BB) Rock, Jazz, Country music, that I would be happy to play for you.
Depending on what your mood / likes are there is a range of songs from BB ... one of the most famous already mentioned is " The thrill is gone" you could try " Just like a woman" ......and a host of others and you could try the links already given, or just try your luck on Youtube.

Buddy Guy on loosing his best friend and the greatest and the most influential artist of Blues Music B.B King on May 14th, 2015:

This morning, I come to you all with a heavy heart.
BB King was the greatest guy I ever met. The tone he got out of that guitar, the way he shook his left wrist, the way he squeezed the strings man, he came out with that and it was all new to the whole guitar playin world. He could play so smooth, he didnt have to put on a show. The way BB did it is the way we all do it now. He was my best friend and father to us all.
Ill miss you, B. I love you and I promise I will keep these damn Blues alive. Rest well.
All my love,
Buddy

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the album Completely Well. His first two live albums are amazing but as far as studio albums are concerned, Completely Well is his best in my opinion.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back