Wanted Help on Home theater Setup

The price i mentioned there is 4 months old.

For Onkyo you can audition @Vijay Sales -Spenzor Plaza Chennai.
For Yamaha @First Home Appliance @Mound Road Opp.LIC Buliding.(They Have Really Good Audition Room).
For Denon @ PRO-FX @spenzor Plaza.

Croma in Chennai is near to First Home Appliance.(Tarapore Building-Building which displays MRF chennai - Temperature ).

thnks a lot .

can u tell me the price of S3200 Onkyo , Onkyo S5205 , and Yamaha y195 ?

i got the address and phone no , shall i call them and enquire , will they give me the latest price ?

sorry to ask the question here .. wht is the difference between S3200 and S5205 aapart from Powered sub in 5205 , and how much more will it cost ?

are these dealers / sales person give it in EMI ?

Last edited:
thnks a lot .

can u tell me the price of S3200 Onkyo , Onkyo S5205 , and Yamaha y195 ?

i got the address and phone no , shall i call them and enquire , will they give me the latest price ?

sorry to ask the question here .. wht is the difference between S3200 and S5205 aapart from Powered sub in 5205 , and how much more will it cost ?

are these dealers / sales person give it in EMI ?

I don't know the price details and technical details but for technical details go through the onkyo india website.For techie stuff lots of crazy people are here in this forum... they will help you out. I am still in hunt for HT system.So i don't know the differenece.

If you are in chennai, its better to visit these showroom rather than calling them.

Sam9S: I hope that you have taken into consideration about laying cable conduits (if the construction on of you new flat is not over) and as well as any necessary wall-mount fixures (LCD Mounts, Bookshelf speaker mounts if at all) etc.. this would help a lot in have a neat cabling for your HT.

BTW, advance congrats on your new possession.

your insight is quite true prashant, but its an apartment I am talking about, its not an independent house I am getting constructed so the layout would remain same for all the flats in the building, however once I have the empty room thats when i am going to start its design with, flooring, wall colouring, lighting to get the right ambiance along with carpeting, curtains and ofcourse all the cabling that has to be done. I am reading some really interesting articles about how to design the room. Probably would share one if you would like.

I don't know the price details and technical details but for technical details go through the onkyo india website.For techie stuff lots of crazy people are here in this forum... they will help you out. I am still in hunt for HT system.So i don't know the differenece.

If you are in chennai, its better to visit these showroom rather than calling them.

thnks sathukp

i will visit them and enquire..

Three Years Life moved abit fast so priorities changed but Dreams remains same till now :).

Now owning a house comes a reality so the Home theatre.Bought apartment here in blr and wanted to design my living room with a desent 46-50" TV(LED,or Plasma) and a Blue Ray player and 5.1 speaker system.
guys please ignore(yamaha,Onkyo,Denons etc-no budgets for these now)

Wht i wanted from you guys is some Design concepts for Living room,recommended product for the above items.(Budget strictly 1 Lakhs)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back