Wanted NVIDIA SHIELD TV PRO

My use case would be strictly streaming OTT content and nothing else (no apple content nor streaming HDD/NAS).
what would be the recommended one in this case? (ATV or STV or FTV) (FTV - Fire Stick 4k ;) )
Sorry for digressing, will stop my posts/questions here.
It depends on the audio video setup you have at home, if you want best audio& video quality ATV , for causal living room streaming Fire stick is enough.

NST Pro is an excellent investment over apple TV 4K. ATV 4K is good for OTT content but if you want to watch movies from your HDD with DTSX & atmos then there's no other better alternative than NST Pro. I have quite a number of collections of hollywood movies in my HDD which I generally watch it on Kodi and it does an excellent job. Thanks to my friend who's it for me from USA exactly before lock down. There were some websites selling NST Pro but most of them looks like are out of stock.

Tanotis had NST Pro but looks like they have the cylindrical version of NST. Check this out.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back