Wao....

soulofmusic

BollyWood~Calling~Aamir~Shahrukh~Salmaan(2011) 6CD.Set.400.Kbps.VBR.AACBollyWood~Calling~Aamir~Shahrukh~Salmaan(2011) 6CD.Set.400.Kbps.VBR.AAC

Song "Yeh Jo Desh Hai teera - Swades (Song)".. Quality is blowing my mind... just @400Kbps.... wats this?? I hv heard my setup sing...but never like this..... nebody experiencing the same or is it juz deja-vu ;)

EDIT: Hate tht I cnt get the volume up... Hate to wait for the morning for bass to really hit me..but it still rocks...

Last edited:
Soulofmusic i have the same set and it is indeed awesome - Did you hear the track Khanabadosh track 3 from CD 4?and track no 16 from the same CD 4 Soni de nakhare?

Check it out :)

BollyWood~Calling~Aamir~Shahrukh~Salmaan(2011) 6CD.Set.400.Kbps.VBR.AACBollyWood~Calling~Aamir~Shahrukh~Salmaan(2011) 6CD.Set.400.Kbps.VBR.AAC

Song "Yeh Jo Desh Hai teera - Swades (Song)".. Quality is blowing my mind... just @400Kbps.... wats this?? I hv heard my setup sing...but never like this..... nebody experiencing the same or is it juz deja-vu ;)

EDIT: Hate tht I cnt get the volume up... Hate to wait for the morning for bass to really hit me..but it still rocks...

Did you happen to hear the song from original CD? Barely 45 Rs! Buy one. Available at all 'Landmark' stores. My Jaw drops everytime I hear to any song in Swades. The last two instrumentals are particularly awesome.

And What is the CDP you are using?

It is in .m4a format but nevermind it will play in my iPod. If you come to know any other CD with good SQ do post the Album name rest we all know ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did you happen to hear the song from original CD? Barely 45 Rs! Buy one. Available at all 'Landmark' stores. My Jaw drops everytime I hear to any song in Swades. The last two instrumentals are particularly awesome.

And What is the CDP you are using?

This is on my computer... I dont have patience for CDP... I have bought some 10-12CDs one day in spur of the moment, wonder whn i will be able to gather patience to rip it...

"400.Kbps.VBR.AAC"

Is this better than CD Quality ( 2 channels of LPCM audio, each signed 16-bit values sampled at 44100 Hz and not in Mp3 or ACC )?

Is this sourced from some Good Masters?

How does this sound compared to the BlueRay movie track.

Or is this just because of this is for Rs.45/-
.....am I missing something for this Wao.......?

I would say am quite impressed with the quality, although I do not have much of those audiophile ears butr seems to sound good on my laptop. Thanks guys for pointing out.

Hi Guys,

A quick question, this seems to be a HQ MP3 available at Landmark. However, with MP3s I have seen best qlty is 320CBR hence not really sure of this 400 thingy. Even for AAC format the best qlty is 320 kbps. Thus not really sure if the claim of 400 kbps is correct ? Can anyone confirm this pls. Thanx !

Again not to forget both of these are still "lossy" formats. :D

I dont hv this CD... this is something tht I downloaded... obviously it is something tht was ripped from the CD.... i hv been excited, exactly for the reason, that IT IS LOSSY at 400kbps, but it still sound so good...on selective songs (98% songs are not to my taste)....i like in specific the one that i mentioned and dil hai k manta nahi....

hmmm flipkart did a great job when i complained that my swades acd had playing issues in one track and they replaced it without even asking for the one that was already with me!....hmmmm thats was so exceptional!....felt good and honoured after all ive already purchased acds worth more than 25k from them in the last 6 months alone!!!!!!!!!!
and yeah ive treasured this ost ever since the day it got released in 2003/4?! except for one track which i didnt like cos it was an redo of an tamil track in rajinikant's movie by AR himself! and it sounded original and good!

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back