warfdale 9.1 + norge 2060 @ 21K - hyd vectors - good deal ?

Hai Sachin,

Go for WH 9.2 as it will give you good bass for a few K more.

Just my 2 cents.

N.Murali

thanks Murali.
these are actually for my bedroom and i was looking at the size factor too. 9.2 bit bigger for the space i have but yes i will definately listen to them too.

thanks
sachin

thanks vivek.
i am going to visit pune next weekend , so your response helps a lot :)
can you please point me to the dealer in pune with this price

thanks !
sachin

Try see if you can get it for 20k... But I'd say if you like it go for it. Mumbai & Pune prices are always lower than HYD&BGLR ...

Howmuch can u save from other places 1000 or 500 Rs is it worth the risk of shipping/ travelling there and getting it or troubling someone to get it for you..

Just my 2 cents

Kittu

kittu - makes sense.

however i have to visit pune anyway next weekend and my scorpio has lot of space ;)

thanks
sachin

Also anybody aware of any place else that stock these in hyderabad ? vector also dont have the amp in stock , they will order once i pay :(

thanks
Sachin

thanks vivek.
i am going to visit pune next weekend , so your response helps a lot :)
can you please point me to the dealer in pune with this price

thanks !
sachin

You can visit Silo Media & Slutions PVT Ltd.
Contact Mr Behram @ 9822066943

Negotiate the price with him over the phone before coming and tell him that you are getting the Wharfy 9.1 @ 11k in Mumbai, so will he be giving any more discounts :licklips:

You can refer to their website for further details:

Home

PS: I believe they have shifted their shop from the address mentioned in their website. Get the address confirmed from him.

Cheers!

Just to close on this, I got these from Pune this weekend and Mr. Behram was very helpful. Thanks again Vivek ! Costed me 19 K.

No i got them personally as I drove to Pune from Hyd this weekend. Also fyi -Norge 2060 cost has increased. Factory is selling at 8.7K

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back