Warning: Warranty void if used with inverter or UPS

pradski

This was pasted on my cardboard box of my Denon AVR 2309. I never saw this. Other day when my Denon took off. Everything was working except there was no audio output. (on and displays were there) I tried all stunts and it did not work.
So finally I took off taking a day off to bangalore. Profx service centre, the guys tried everything I did. I was worried seeing them. You know you have problem day in and out but the time you go to service centre or repair shop the problem cannot be shown. Suddenly problem seems to have disappeared.

for the first time it did not happen.

The guys up there had not seen a 2309 coming to them. and were little wary of the things, finally told me they will check it out.

Sorry to have opened a new thread but this warning I wanted many members to know about. And not to expect that anything can happen any time whether it is japanese made(mine was made in japan) or indian made or pakistani made.
( I had this headphone of 2500Rs which took off in a week, I could do nothing about it, I just threw it and bought an head phone for 199Rs and it is good enough)

Goldring gx 200 which took off in a week with meticulous handling and I bought maxell from planet m which is quite nice for the price.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back