WD TV Live (ie WD TV 2)

just like you got 8309, we were 6.4k a week back.

I had checked it and planned to order it. My laziness that I left it. Now they are adding a surcharge on gift and the total is showing as 8309. 8k if you use HFV code. Xtreamer via ebay is much better at this pricing.

Also whats the point of a Rs1500 surcharge on a gift item where the duty was anyways only Rs1500. Where are the savings?

I too was confused by this pricing of WDTV live on 20north.com. There is hardly any difference now between opting for Gift option or With Duty option. The only way out seems to get it from a friend visiting from US. Any other ideas??

Venktron in Mumbai is selling for 9.5K. Irony is that it's avalaible for 5.5k from Amazon.

I too was confused by this pricing of WDTV live on 20north.com. There is hardly any difference now between opting for Gift option or With Duty option. The only way out seems to get it from a friend visiting from US. Any other ideas??

Gift items are sent by courier and hence the final price works out similar.

hi guys,
I will be staying in Japan for a week, is it possible to get wdtv live here or could you suggest any other media player which boasts of the same features..

hi guys,
I will be staying in Japan for a week, is it possible to get wdtv live here or could you suggest any other media player which boasts of the same features..

Hi,

If you can stretch your budget just check out Dune BD Prime 3.0. It's a HD media player + BDp, region free out of the box and supports all HD audio bitstream (for media player also).

cheers.

Hi,

If you can stretch your budget just check out Dune BD Prime 3.0. It's a HD media player + BDp, region free out of the box and supports all HD audio bitstream (for media player also).

cheers.

I already have an oppo and am looking for a media player which is compact and
plays mkv without any hiccups..does wd-live pass through DTS-HD MA?
any other player with similar specs?

Hi Guys,

My WD Live does not play all mp4 files.Some it does play, and some it wants me to check the file format.Any ideas?

cheers,
sri

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back