Well recorded / Poorly recorded

if any one know any imported brand for karnataka classical or any good audio cd brand with good recording please let me know for Hindustani classical one such brand is there chhanda dhara ( //www.chhanda-dhara-music-dance.de ) very good recording

Hello

Why did this thread was dead all these days , I thought this was one useful thread ...... so guys lets start what where Ranjeetrain left. BTW where is Ranjeetrain?

i recently purchased some Tharangini records ( owned by Dr.Yesudas ) , His new version of Tharangini Cds are good when compared to the old ones,
Also purchased the Call of the Valley series by Pt.Shiv kumar Sharma , Zahir hussian and Pt.Hari Prasad . Great recording and the music is good too.

regards
Tharun.

poorly recorded - my entire led zeppelin collection. bought in US, but the mess jimmy page has made of it is astonishing. he has no idea how to remaster:mad:

Shangari-La by Mark Knopfler . To my surprise this CD ( SACD) did not impress me , both in terms of Audio quality as well as Quality of music. I am a great fan of Mark , but this album is exception:sad: ( at least to me )

Mohan.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back