What 5.1 Speakers to buy in USA.

sam1233

Hi friends,

I am planning to buy very nice speakers in US. What brand and model you recommend.

AV123 had a sale for the Rocket series 850,450 and 200 all together for $1699 before. Now they are not in sale. If they are in sale, i will be the number one to get it.

Any other speakers which are value for money. I want best sounding speaker similar to the AV123.

Could you help me choose best sounding speakers.

Thanks..

They still have the 2010 TAS editor's choice, the X-Statik's on sale for a very good price:

http://www.av123.com//index.php?pag...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=37

I've heard a lot of people getting good deals on items not on sale when they called in directly. Since you're familiar with AV123, I'm guessing you're aware of the issues they are facing currently. Not that this should affect buying anything they already have in stock though, but I just thought you should know.

Since you're already in the US, you might want to audition as many brands as possible, including AV123's, before you make a call. Good luck on your search and please let us know what you decide on. :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back