What are my options for an Ultra Short Throw projector in India?

dips0502

I have been searching for ultra short throw projectors available in India. I really like the convenience of the ultra short throw. It can sit like just another gadget on top the TV stand. I can avoid all the hassles of ceiling mount and wiring, etc.

I only see these options on Amazon India. The Jmgo 01 and its pro version, and the LG HF65LG. The Jmgo 01 is the most appealing, but I am not sure about the support offered in India. Same story with the Mi Laser Projector. I tried to search for other brands like Epson and BenQ. But its unclear what price and which models are available in India. XGimi has the Aura model which is way beyond my budget. Can someone recommend a well supported UST projector under 1 L? (1.5L at the most).

I have been searching for ultra short throw projectors available in India. I really like the convenience of the ultra short throw. It can sit like just another gadget on top the TV stand. I can avoid all the hassles of ceiling mount and wiring, etc.

I only see these options on Amazon India. The Jmgo 01 and its pro version, and the LG HF65LG. The Jmgo 01 is the most appealing, but I am not sure about the support offered in India. Same story with the Mi Laser Projector. I tried to search for other brands like Epson and BenQ. But its unclear what price and which models are available in India. XGimi has the Aura model which is way beyond my budget. Can someone recommend a well supported UST projector under 1 L? (1.5L at the most).
None of the UST projectors from good brands are available under your max budget of 1.5L.

Epson LS500 is available for around 2.5L
Benq's & Optoma UST range is beyond 3L.

Also, the ALR/CLR screen for UST projector is very expensive. Unless you spend close to 3 to 3.5L, it's difficult to find one.

I am increasingly inching towards the JMGO O1. I can get it for under 60k from the US. And upgrade to something better in few years time.

I have been eyeing this on Amazon India-

Mijia Mi MIJIA Real 4K Global Ver. Laser Projector Android 9.0 TV 150 Inch WiFi Bluetooth English Interface Projector 4K (3840 x 2160 dpi), 5000 Lumen​

Costs between 1.7 to 1.95L INR on Amazon India. The problem is that there is no warranty in India. Buy at your own risk. I had a demo of this projector at home - awesome is an understatement. The Full HD version is about 1.5L INR - but worth spending 25/30K extra for the 4K version.

I have been eyeing this on Amazon India-

Mijia Mi MIJIA Real 4K Global Ver. Laser Projector Android 9.0 TV 150 Inch WiFi Bluetooth English Interface Projector 4K (3840 x 2160 dpi), 5000 Lumen​

Costs between 1.7 to 1.95L INR on Amazon India. The problem is that there is no warranty in India. Buy at your own risk. I had a demo of this projector at home - awesome is an understatement. The Full HD version is about 1.5L INR - but worth spending 25/30K extra for the 4K version.
Bro...I know this is an old post, but can you please tell me how you got demo of this product at home without buying it first?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back