What can i get from Munich?

kannanokannan

Guys,
I am in Munich for a short term official assignment. Always heard that electronics in Germany is expensive... But my mind is lingering for good German made integrated amblifier :) ... so i can hook up for speakers when back in India... What you guys think ?

thanks,
kannan

Just to add...
my source of music would be a computer.. or mp3 player
looking for mostly a 2 channel system for music...
Budget is low to mid but reasonable.. :~) !!

Last edited:
Hi there,
I think u better spend your money for some other cause rather then in what u are planning, Your speakers cables and music source is not known. so its bit difficult to suggest anything. u can rather at hometown try different amps for audition then decide.
bg1957

Guys,
I am in Munich for a short term official assignment. Always heard that electronics in Germany is expensive... But my mind is lingering for good German made integrated amblifier :) ... so i can hook up for speakers when back in India... What you guys think ?

thanks,
kannan

Just to add...
my source of music would be a computer.. or mp3 player
looking for mostly a 2 channel system for music...
Budget is low to mid but reasonable.. :~) !!

Buy this if you can:

Trigon Audio - Elektronik GmbH Kassel: Description

If you are looking for a budget solution for computer audio, you could buy this once you are back in India- (you will need to import directly)

http://enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1110/m2tech_hiface_evo_dac.htm

Now get yourself a pair of active speakers like the audio engine M5 from India. (bajaoo.com)
Or (from Germany)

http://www.genelec.com/products/?c=Germany

Last edited:
Guys,
... But my mind is lingering for good German made integrated amblifier :) ... so i can hook up for speakers when back in India... What you guys think ?

Why stick to only German brands? Since its part of the European Union, it shouldnt be that expensive to find European gear in Munich. Without knowing your budget you can look at Rega, Creek, Cambridge Audio, Audio Analogue, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, ...

Hi Kannan,

This is a OT on your thread.

Don't miss to visit BMW World Opposite to Olympic park, amazing showroom and you have guided tour also.

Don't miss to visit Hofbrahaus :)

Hofbr

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back