What electronics can be bought in china ?

vigneshprabhu

Hi,

I am traveling to China (Chengdu) next weekend :yahoo::clapping: and will be there for about 3-4 weeks. What small sized electronics (headphones/dac/usb sticks/headphone amp etc) can i buy from there ? Anyone knows a good place to buy it ?

Regards,
Vignesh

Try checking out XINDAK, since they are based out of Chengdu.
SShln1

The duty free limit for import from china are far less when compared to US/UK. If i'm not wrong the limit is around 10K - just to bear in mind!

Good luck, safe travel and stay.

The duty free limit for import from china are far less when compared to US/UK. If i'm not wrong the limit is around 10K - just to bear in mind!

Good luck, safe travel and stay.

Is it so ? I thought this limit was for children less than 10 years of age coming from any country. May be wrong though.

I would be in hong kong for about 8 hrs during my flight change.. Any idea where to go shopping for petty electronics or geek stuff ???

Hi, what did you end up buying finally from China?
I may be travelling next week to Beijing/Shanghai and am also looking for any advise.
Thank you!

I bought a ifive 3 tablet for ~11k.. I just got back on 12th.. Branded stuff available here like samsung, apple, htc cost almost the same.. Basically buying tabs/mobile from brands like Lenovo, fnf, onda etc can be brought.. I was in chengdu. You can buy loads of mobile covers, case, power bank etc,. I bought a 10,400 mah pny battery for 1.1k

Markets in shangai/beijing should be bigger n cheaper.. Remember Chinese food in india is quite different from authentic chinese food.. So be prepared to eat bland/stinky/oily food :D

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back