what i found?

manu4panjab

hey brothers

what i found here is that here not many of my brothers are gamers

i mean how many of you guys luv videogames

from what i saw from my thread i guess there are just little quantity of gamers here

You're right ji, most of them including me are hifi nuts, except few who have the right balance between games and hifi. Even i have seen your gaming questions, sincerely asked, go in vain. I can give you 3 options -

1. Hifi/HT related questions -> hifivision.com
2. Gaming/consoles/PC -> techenclave.com
3. Cars/ICE -> teambhp.com

You're right ji, most of them including me are hifi nuts, except few who have the right balance between games and hifi. Even i have seen your gaming questions, sincerely asked, go in vain. I can give you 3 options -

1. Hifi/HT related questions -> hifivision.com
2. Gaming/consoles/PC -> techenclave.com
3. Cars/ICE -> teambhp.com

:signthankspin:

Well i am a HC gamer,shoot any gaming related questions manu Bro,i would try and get it cleared and BTW i work for a game development company as an Art lead :)

Vj

Well i am a HC gamer,shoot any gaming related questions manu Bro,i would try and get it cleared and BTW i work for a game development company as an Art lead :)

Vj

that's great bro coz i'm too very very hc gamer :cool: :licklips:

i'm not here to shoot any question just wanna know how many of my fellow bros. are hc gamer

its superb that i found one :cheers:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back