What is coaxial input, how to use it with 3.5 mm

aayush_rks

Hello,
I am new to audiofile gear and I recently got a DAC/AMP (topping dx3 pro +) it has multiple inputs and I intend to connect it to all my devices with audio out (ex- ps5, laptop1, laptop 2, desktop etc.) however I am confused as to how to connect coaxial input to my dac. What is the name of the cable which can connect either hdmi or 3.5 mm to coaxial.

Any help will be deeply appreciated !!!!

Thank you !

The Topping DX3 pro + has only digital inouts (toslink (optical), coaxial and USB) and bluetooth. It has headphone output in the front and regular RCA outputs on the back.

coming to your question, you can only connect digital sources to it like a CD/dvd/bluray player with optical or coaxial outputs and any computer/laptop or any other transport with USB output. Coming to DVD and bluray players, the Topping will not support multichannel and you will have to encode the output from your player as PCM.

the coax output looks exactly like RCA female socket, but will not accept analogue signals.
You will have to connect it to the corresponding coaxial output of your source.

Hello,
I am new to audiofile gear and I recently got a DAC/AMP (topping dx3 pro +) it has multiple inputs and I intend to connect it to all my devices with audio out (ex- ps5, laptop1, laptop 2, desktop etc.) however I am confused as to how to connect coaxial input to my dac. What is the name of the cable which can connect either hdmi or 3.5 mm to coaxial.
If you want to connect your PS5 or any device with HDMI out to this dac you need something like this. Your laptop can be connected to the dac using a usb cable.

The Topping DX3 pro + has only digital inouts (toslink (optical), coaxial and USB) and bluetooth. It has headphone output in the front and regular RCA outputs on the back.

coming to your question, you can only connect digital sources to it like a CD/dvd/bluray player with optical or coaxial outputs and any computer/laptop or any other transport with USB output. Coming to DVD and bluray players, the Topping will not support multichannel and you will have to encode the output from your player as PCM.

the coax output looks exactly like RCA female socket, but will not accept analogue signals.
You will have to connect it to the corresponding coaxial output of your source.
Thanks a lot. This helps quiet a bit !

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back