What laptop to buy in the 30-35K range?

DELL always have improved in the heating department.Even the new releases like inspiron and xps get hot! hotter !!! hottest.;)

Thank you Tanjoj for your information and gesture. I think the Alienware and XPS are definitely out of my budget, as they are in the above 45K range.

=Tanoj;327619]Hello Friends

DELL has opened a manufacturing/assembling unit in chennai

i can recomend DELL, because of the reliablity and after sales service

iam ex employee of DELL and was into Tech support ,i know what kind of machines are they,

I recomend you to go for XPS 1530 , 15' screen size ,
if your budget is little more then go for Alienware, if the budget is less go for inspiron15R

you may feel free to contact me for any information and can also try to get you EPP discount ( Employee purchase scheme )

Regards

Tanoj[/QUOTE]

Hi Venkatesh,
If you don't mind a pre-owned laptop, I have one for sale. My dad bought a Lenovo G-560 (I will confirm the model and details again) ~5-6 months ago and then bought a Lenovo All-in-one PC within a few weeks, so the laptop is redundant. It was purchased at Reliance Digital in Bangalore and I am sure it is still on warranty.

Hi Santosh,

I dont mind as long as it fits my bill and needs. I will confirm this by next week, as I have a colleague coming down from US on Jan 25th, who most likely will carry one for me.

Cheers!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back