What should I buy from Amazon

hemya

Have a 10k voucher, possibly a 20k voucher which can be redeemed on Amazon.

Any suggestions for additions to a stereo setup? Presently my main setup is a Denon DRA 800H with Energy CF-70 Floor Standing Speakers and a Technics Turntable

Thank you!!

You have a very nice set up. However to redeem that voucher you may think about a decent and dedicated phono preamp for your TT, a good record cleaning brush and an extra phono cartridge for your Technics TT.
Regards

Any suggestions for additions to a stereo setup? Presently my main setup is a Denon DRA 800H with Energy CF-70 Floor Standing Speakers and a Technics Turntable

Thank you!!
how about some music+Vinyl record cleaning kit+Probably Headphone+ Radio Tuner(FM) which can stream/wireless compatible with your amp ? All I guess would be available on Amazon.
Regards

Thank you!!
Get the spin clean and if budget permits get a good anti static brush has well

Thank you!!
You actually need something or just want to utilise your voucher?

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I don't really need anything, its just that I have these vouchers lying around from my old Jet Priviledge miles..... Was just looking to see if I there is something I can add based on valuable suggestions, but it has to be from amazon.in

Based on the suggestions...I should mention that I have a good anti static brush and also the Denon DRA-800H has a tuner and streaming capabilities. Have a few good iems as well as the Sennheiser HD6XX headphones. So these are ruled out.

The phono stage is indeed lacking so that does sound like a good suggestion.... Should check up if there any any on amazon.

Also @jmascreen will look up the spin clean. If nothing else then can always pickup a few vinyls...Thanks.

If any more suggestions, please feel free.

You have a very nice set up. However to redeem that voucher you may think about a decent and dedicated phono preamp for your TT, a good record cleaning brush and an extra phono cartridge for your Technics TT.
Regards
Thank you for the kind words....yes, the dedicated phone stage does seem like the most intriguing suggestion ..

I would have suggested buying vinyls and CDs of your choice but Amazon India is embarrassingly short of source media.

If you can link your credit amount to Amazon UK you can get amazing collection of vinyls and CDs . Phono preamps too (must have ).

Thank you!!
If you listen to Western Classical there is a good amount of Western Classical (imported) CDs available on Amazon.in. Not so for other genres. You might have to search a bit though - the default listings in the Music category are terrible even though the items are available.

@hemya off topic and my apologies as I have nothing to contribute here, but reading your post I realized I can redeem my intermiles to amazon gift cards! I can't thank you enough :) This is incredible! I have already redeemed 35K worth of miles added to my amazon pay balance, the Xbox is now free :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you listen to Western Classical there is a good amount of Western Classical (imported) CDs available on Amazon.in. Not so for other genres. You might have to search a bit though - the default listings in the Music category are terrible even though the items are available.
Thanks for this. Dont listen to much western classical but have decide to browse the LP collection and hopefully pick up some.

@hemya off topic and my apologies as I have nothing to contribute here, but reading your post I realized I can redeem my intermiles to amazon gift cards! I can't thank you enough :) This is incredible! I have already redeemed 35K worth of miles added to my amazon pay balance, the Xbox is now free :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!
That is awesome!! The exchange rate was actually better till a few weeks ago. I procrastinated as I had nothing to buy but seeing the options reduced for redeeming miles I get this feeling that they are not doing so well. So maybe its time to redeem. Glad it worked out for you.

I am not sure but if those vouchers are amazon pay voucher then you can add them into your amazon pay balance and pay Electricity, water, mobile, landline, broadband, gas and many more bills.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back