What should I buy Sonos Roam or Marshall Eberton Speaker?

analogenthu

Hi,

I am looking to buy a nice Bluetooth speaker under 20K. I want a speaker which can provide surround sound. I have heard good thing about both but if anyone can suggest which is a better choice?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a nice Bluetooth speaker under 20K. I want a speaker which can provide surround sound. I have heard good thing about both but if anyone can suggest which is a better choice?
So didja finally choose and buy the speaker. Just saw ur msg and since no one's replied.The Hivi range of speakers are the best you can get at ur price range. Check them out.

So didja finally choose and buy the speaker. Just saw ur msg and since no one's replied.The Hivi range of speakers are the best you can get at ur price range. Check them out.
Hi,

If you haven't yet bought one....there's a used set that's on sale. You can check them if interested.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back