what to choose ..51 inches 720p or 1080p by samsung

as u guys recommended to buy 51f5500 therefor i went to buy the 51f5500 but there was only 1 piece left and that was a display piece therefor i then brought 51h4900

Even I was impressed with Samsung 5500 model but 51" is quite big for my living room and chose 43H4900 which is perfect size and HD ready is actualy good enough as PQ was found excellent when it was playing the showroom.

Ppl,
1. I would not recommend a bigger screen 51H4900/51f5500, as we do not have such a full hd content(new movies - Tamilgun.com | Tamil HD Movies,Tamil TV shows, tamil serial,Tamil Movies,Tamil HD Video songs.Tamil Movies Online) or even telecasting (Tamil channels atleast) available to render to such a large screen which may result in pixlating !!. Please corret me if I am wrong here.

Its been 7 years since HD tvs in the market, but not much HD tamil/telugu channels have come up. So I have no hope in near future.

2. 43H4900: Can anyone comment on 3D viewing on this tv, i.e do you feel headache or flickering while watching 3D movie. Being it is not full HD, will there be a loss of PQ if we play full HD content

Thanks
Sunil

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back