What to do with broken panel Panasonic 43V20D?

Dear friends,

My Panasonic V20D's panel is broken (do not ask me how:sad:). I called their service center just to inquire about price as expected it did not workout.

Now I have to dispose this off.

Does anybody in this forum want to buy this broken TV for parts?

Or Any other suggestions ??

Regards,
Prashanth

@photoprashanth

My P42V20D power board has gone kaput due to a spike, service center guys said will not be able to get the parts required. Will check with them if they can use a doner tv? if possible then we can have a deal :)

Keep all the parts which are working and sell them off for a reasonable price to all people looking for similar spares in our forum (For example Demon here!)

You will do youself and others a favour. You get some money for your broken TV and others get much needed spares.

Sometimes someone else may have a valuable V20 panel that you may need to fix your TV. So it is a two way street.

Hello there, I am looking for Main Board for my 42V20D (is there a model called 43V20D? not sure). Can you please PM me with your expected price for the TV?

--Srini

Dear friends,

My Panasonic V20D's panel is broken (do not ask me how:sad:). I called their service center just to inquire about price as expected it did not workout.

Now I have to dispose this off.

Does anybody in this forum want to buy this broken TV for parts?

Or Any other suggestions ??

Regards,
Prashanth

Hi Prashant

I am in the lookout for a SCBoard for my Panasonic V20D .... you still have it.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

I got my panasonic 32 inch LED with a faulty power board fixed at Sara Electronics, Fountain Plaza. It cost 5,500. TV is a good as new. You can check with them.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back