Where can I buy CD jewel boxes

gobble

Hey folks

I've been searching for good quality CD jewel cases with inner paper sleeve for writing album artist info etc (double side writable). I need one that is not flimsy, really good quality scratch resistant with de-lux finish. This is for my audio CDs of course.

Couldn't find any at many shops - nobody stocks only jewel cases ... any suggestions?

TIA
Regards

Hey folks

I've been searching for good quality CD jewel cases with inner paper sleeve for writing album artist info etc (double side writable). I need one that is not flimsy, really good quality scratch resistant with de-lux finish. This is for my audio CDs of course.

Couldn't find any at many shops - nobody stocks only jewel cases ... any suggestions?

TIA
Regards

On Cambridge road, sound options sells it. Quality is not all that good. There is no paper inside.
Try SP road, might find it there. Or ask some big stationery shp\op (that carries computer accessories also) to get it for you.

What I did was I bought sony DVD-R with case for backup or storing movies purposes. The case with that is awesome. After taking the backups, I put the dvd in paper sleeves and used the cover for Audio CDs.:D

On Cambridge road, sound options sells it. Quality is not all that good. There is no paper inside.
Try SP road, might find it there. Or ask some big stationery shp\op (that carries computer accessories also) to get it for you.

What I did was I bought sony DVD-R with case for backup or storing movies purposes. The case with that is awesome. After taking the backups, I put the dvd in paper sleeves and used the cover for Audio CDs.:D

I don't want to buy one DVD-R for every CD-R that doubls my expense sorry :eek:

Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back