Where can I find Pioneer 610 in Bangalore

avenger1976

All,

Please can you suggest as to where I can find Pioneer 610 in Bangalore? And what is the best price to pay for it?

~ Praveen

National Market "Mahaveer Electorincs" shop No 51.
its in the basement, 1st shop on your left if you enter national market... there is another one 4 shops dioginally opposite to this shop called Mirsilal....

i picked it if for Rs 6200 abt 3 mts back

i would appericate a thank you

National Market "Mahaveer Electorincs" shop No 51.
its in the basement, 1st shop on your left if you enter national market... there is another one 4 shops dioginally opposite to this shop called Mirsilal....

i picked it if for Rs 6200 abt 3 mts back

i would appericate a thank you

you can get a blu ray player for that much money from 20north. there are quite a few blu ray players that are below 100$ now a days. amazon is selling panasonic bd60 for 125$. its probably just not worth buying a dvd player for that much money.

What you get in the Pio 610 is a good quality, region free DVDP with SACD and DVD-A capabilities with decent upscaling upscaling. It is also acclaimed to be a decent CDP. Entry level BDPs may not be able to perform at the same levels with regard to DVDs and CDs.

What you get in the Pio 610 is a good quality, region free DVDP with SACD and DVD-A capabilities with decent upscaling upscaling. It is also acclaimed to be a decent CDP. Entry level BDPs may not be able to perform at the same levels with regard to DVDs and CDs.

Yup, if u need dvd-a and sacd, go for it. the only bdp that I know that can do that is oppo and is quite expensive.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back