Where can I get Monitor Audio Silver RS6 in Delhi?

bhaskie

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any clue as to where I can get Monitor Audio Silver RS6 speakers in Delhi?

Thanks,
Bhaskie

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any clue as to where I can get Monitor Audio Silver RS6 speakers in Delhi?

Thanks,
Bhaskie

Hi:

Why not contact The Audio People, Chennai, distributors for Monitor Audio. Is RS6 selling for 50k in Delhi? very good price indeed.

Hi:

Why not contact The Audio People, Chennai, distributors for Monitor Audio. Is RS6 selling for 50k in Delhi? very good price indeed.

I want to audition them in Delhi. I will get in touch with them to see if they have an outlet here. Will search for their contact in the forum.

I am not sure of the price, 50K is an approx price quoted by someone. Do you know how much the Audio People sell these for?

Thanks!

Hi Bhaskie,

I paid 49k for a pair of RS6 last December. But I heard it was sold for 44k (20% discount) during the AV Max show in Chennai last December as a promotion.

Cheers.

I want to audition them in Delhi. I will get in touch with them to see if they have an outlet here. Will search for their contact in the forum.

I am not sure of the price, 50K is an approx price quoted by someone. Do you know how much the Audio People sell these for?

Thanks!

Latest price for RS6 is 65k + taxes according to Audio People. But, please confirm with them.

Hi Bhaskie,

I paid 49k for a pair of RS6 last December. But I heard it was sold for 44k (20% discount) during the AV Max show in Chennai last December as a promotion.

Cheers.

Dude! That's great! 49K is really a great deal. WHere did you get it from? DO let me know.

From The Audio People, Chennai.

Cheers.

Hey! Now I got two quotes on the RS6 (both from The Audio People) :D

49K and 65K+taxes. I will call them up and confirm what the current price is!

Still my original query stands - Where can I get MA RS6 in Delhi?

Found this thread: http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/...on-purchase-monitor-audio-speakers-delhi.html

The Audio People
"Anmol - Palani"
88, G. N. Chetty Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017, India

Tel : 00 91 44 42125999
Fax : 00 91 44 42125899

For sales & products related queries please mail us at [email protected]

For technical related queries please mail us at [email protected]

For dealer enquiries please mail us at
[email protected]

The only way to find out is to call them up!

That 49k is last years exibition price here at Chennai. When I went to collect my RS6, two months back, Jalal, showed me the hike in price for RS6, which was around 65k + taxes.

If you can't find a dealer in Delhi, Audio People can ship the product to your place. Anyway, you can find out everything after you call them:D

Hi Bhaskie,

Also last year when I bought it the rupee exchange rate was around 39/$ but now it has gone down to 49/$. This may be the reason for the 65k price quote. The Audio People is reasonable to deal with. If you are in Chennai, its one of the places where you could audition and decide.

Silentsound.

Hi Bhaskie,

Also last year when I bought it the rupee exchange rate was around 39/$ but now it has gone down to 49/$. This may be the reason for the 65k price quote. The Audio People is reasonable to deal with. If you are in Chennai, its one of the places where you could audition and decide.

Silentsound.

Isn't Monitor Audio a british manufacturer? Then rupee AFAIK has not devalued against the pound. PLease correct me if I am wrong here.
I have already mailed them but no reply. Next step is calling them up. will do that tomorrow. I am in delhi, so auditioning is not possible.

Thanks,
Bhaskie

Isn't Monitor Audio a british manufacturer? Then rupee AFAIK has not devalued against the pound. PLease correct me if I am wrong here.
I have already mailed them but no reply. Next step is calling them up. will do that tomorrow. I am in delhi, so auditioning is not possible.

Thanks,
Bhaskie

Yes, MA is a British brand, designed in England, manufactured in China. The looks of RS6 and the small footprint means it fits into any place in your living room without domination. If you are going to invest that much money for speakers, I feel you should audition them before taking the plunge. I think Particleman from this forum has RS6, is he from Delhi, thats the question ??

Anway, MA RS6 sells for 650-660 pounds in UK as of now, so after including duty and other charges they sell for 65+ here in India. I think you better call for immediate answers instead of mail, and let us know of ur findings.:)

Update: Talked to The Audio People folks at Chennai.

No outlets in Delhi, but will ship for free.

MA BR2 - 27K
MA RS6 - 77K

Prices including taxes, free shipping to Delhi.
Didn't negotiate at all on the quotes, just asked them.

Any idea if shipping is such a good idea?
Also, if anyone owns the BR2 in Delhi, please let me know as I want to listen to them :)

~bhaskie

Hi Bhaskie,

I own MA BR5's based out of Delhi. They plugged in to a Marantz PM 7001 KI edition amp. I had ordered my speakers from the Audio People at Chennai.

Let me know if you want to audition them.

Dude! Thanks a ton!

The guys at the Audio People told me yesterday they have shipped around 4-5 units of MA BR5 to Delhi. So you must be one of them!

How much did it cost (incl. shipping charges) and how are the speakers (compared to others at the same price range, for e.g. Wharfedale 9.6 Floorstanders etc.)? Any other info would be really appreciated.
Seems the current UK price is £405.00.

I would definitely like to audition them sometime, I will PM you on this. Please send me your contact information (Yahoo IM or phone) so that we can decide on a suitable time and date.

BTW any comments on this:
http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/2609-wharfedale-diamond-9-6-monitor-audio-br5.html

Thanks,
Bhaskie

Mate...Audioppl will usually give 5% disc and for this you can ask more, arnd 7-8%. There is another dealer in Mum called Boomerang. He seems to some 3-4K cheaper than AudioPPl so check with them also. Jalal is the contact in AudPPl and is a nice guy. refer my name Prashanth from Blore and try your luck for more discounts.
cheers P

Mate...Audioppl will usually give 5% disc and for this you can ask more, arnd 7-8%. There is another dealer in Mum called Boomerang. He seems to some 3-4K cheaper than AudioPPl so check with them also. Jalal is the contact in AudPPl and is a nice guy. refer my name Prashanth from Blore and try your luck for more discounts.
cheers P

Thanks mate! I will get in touch with Boomerang if reqd. I have lowered my budget to ~35K, so RS6 is out. I might look for BR2 or BR5 but no idea how they sound, so gotta check them out.

I think Particleman from this forum has RS6, is he from Delhi, thats the question ??

I am in Mumbai. Would highly recommend Boomarang Audio here in Juhu. Bhaskie, you can speak to Grattan Vaz at Boomarang. He might be able to help. I bought mine at around 60k. I'm shocked to know its going for 77k and more elsewhere.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back