Where can one buy Panasonic Plasmas in Delhi??

wildseid

Im looking for the Panasonic Viera FULL HD Plasmas and no dealer listed on the Panasonic website in Delhi seems to be carrying them! I wrote to the company as well but got no response...

does anyone know of a dealer?

thanks!

A suggestion......steer clear of Panasonic products. You just can't expect any after sales service if anything goes wrong. It is a lot better to look at functionality and service support over latest technology. I have suffered pretty bad in some other Panasonic product, hence saying so.

Im looking for the Panasonic Viera FULL HD Plasmas and no dealer listed on the Panasonic website in Delhi seems to be carrying them! I wrote to the company as well but got no response...

does anyone know of a dealer?

thanks!

In Gurgaon we do have a Panasonic brand shop - bought my G10 from them in October. You could go to that store in MGF Plaza Mall on MG Road, though am sure we would have Panasonic Brand shops in Delhi as well. Do not know a location though.

Currently all Pansonic Brand Shops & Panasonic dealers, atleast in Delhi region, seem to be totally out of stock of most Plasma tv models. Even the company seems to have no stock and they also seem to be clueless as to when stocks will come in. What is worse is that, this has been the situation for quite a while now. I wonder what's up with Panasonic and such major mismanagement.

there is one panasonic brand shop in great india place noida as well but they had full hd in 42" only. G10 was the model if I remember correctly.

A suggestion......steer clear of Panasonic products. You just can't expect any after sales service if anything goes wrong. It is a lot better to look at functionality and service support over latest technology. I have suffered pretty bad in some other Panasonic product, hence saying so.

well thts not true..recently one hdmi port on my panasonic plasma stopped working..engineer came the same day and told me the entire board needs to be replaced..within a week its done n tht 2 at my place nd nt the service centre..thrs 3 yrs warranty also..
so i dont think panasonic's service is tht bad(atleast in delhi..rest cant say)

there is one panasonic brand shop in great india place noida as well but they had full hd in 42" only. G10 was the model if I remember correctly.

Yes I was to that shop also last week and he quoted 65k for G10 Plasma to me.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back