Where to buy Panasonic 50GT30 in banglore?

GT30 isn't available in Bangalore as far as I have checked.

Plasma Grey piece - forget about it :)

Your best bet is to go for ST30 - from one of the showrooms.

You can buy Panasonic 50GT30 in TV shops all over Bangalore in 2013 for double the price it is now selling internationally. Also i am sure many people on this forum would then suggest you better buy that than buying a 2013 Samsung plasma for 1/3rd its price because Panny is best :)

You can buy Panasonic 50GT30 in TV shops all over Bangalore in 2013 for double the price it is now selling internationally. Also i am sure many people on this forum would then suggest you better buy that than buying a 2013 Samsung plasma for 1/3rd its price because Panny is best :)

To be honest, Panasonic does have a reputation , internationally, as a better Plasma TV manufacturer than Samsung.

Lest you think me a Panasonic fanboy , the last two TVs that I bought were a Samsung Plasma and a Samsung LCD :).

I have had good experience with Samsung products/Customer Service/refunds etc and don't mind giving them benefit of doubt or first among equals status.

LOL. Even i believe Panasonic plasmas are very good. BUT Panasonic India brings them 10-12 months late into India and prices them twice or more of the international rate even then.

Already Panasonic VT50,GT50,ST50 etc are announced and releasing and still they have not brought 50VT30,GT30 into India. Idiotic...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back