Is LG QNED90 worth the price over QNED80?

Suraj RP

Hello guys,

I am in the market of buying a 65-inch TV with a budget of 1 Lakh. Since I own a PS5, I was looking into a TV with 120hz and VRR. I stumbled upon LG's QNED80 which I absolutely loved and it performed quite well when compared to other TVs in the same range. They quoted 96k with the Credit Card Cashback in Banglore. But they suggested me to take the LG QNED90 which has micro LED over the QNED80. I tested it and it was quite good too. They have quoted 1.25 Lakh for it. Is it worth the upgrade? Or are there any other TV's in the same range that I am missing out on? I prefer Sony, LG or Samsung as I am planning to keep this for a long time. Please do give any valuable advice.

Hello guys,

I am in the market of buying a 65-inch TV with a budget of 1 Lakh. Since I own a PS5, I was looking into a TV with 120hz and VRR. I stumbled upon LG's QNED80 which I absolutely loved and it performed quite well when compared to other TVs in the same range. They quoted 96k with the Credit Card Cashback in Banglore. But they suggested me to take the LG QNED90 which has micro LED over the QNED80. I tested it and it was quite good too. They have quoted 1.25 Lakh for it. Is it worth the upgrade? Or are there any other TV's in the same range that I am missing out on? I prefer Sony, LG or Samsung as I am planning to keep this for a long time. Please do give any valuable advice.
Its mini LED. Not micro LED. Mini LED is better than the normal ones however LG has IPS panels. The contrast ratio will suffer. Thats a huge desirable factor for ps5 gaming. In LG CX, when my children game on ps5 digital console, the blacks are perfect. But in a normal LCD it looks not so brilliant. Even VA panels will give u good results. Not certain if IPS will give such an experience.

Back