Soundbar suggestion needed for LG G3

hiugupta

Hello members,

I am new to hifivision community. I recently bought a LG G3 55" oled. The installation was made on April 3rd 2024. I find that its low frequency response is not very good. Therefore, I need suggestions for Dolby Atmos supported soundbar. My budget is 45K inr, go upto 50K. My room where the tv is installed is not big, it's just 150 sqft. Therefore, I do not need a very powerful system. I mostly watch OTT and play games on my PS5. I do not like having subtitles while watching the OTT contents. Thus, music clarity is must.
I have sort listed Polk Magnifi mini for the purpose, but I have never experienced its sound personally. As for samsung soundbars in my budget, they can't pass a 120 fps 4K signal through them so they are not worty for my purpose. So I request you all to help me buying an appropriate soundbar for my LG G3. Thanks in advance!

Hello members,

I am new to hifivision community. I recently bought a LG G3 55" oled. The installation was made on April 3rd 2024. I find that its low frequency response is not very good. Therefore, I need suggestions for Dolby Atmos supported soundbar. My budget is 45K inr, go upto 50K. My room where the tv is installed is not big, it's just 150 sqft. Therefore, I do not need a very powerful system. I mostly watch OTT and play games on my PS5. I do not like having subtitles while watching the OTT contents. Thus, music clarity is must.
I have sort listed Polk Magnifi mini for the purpose, but I have never experienced its sound personally. As for samsung soundbars in my budget, they can't pass a 120 fps 4K signal through them so they are not worty for my purpose. So I request you all to help me buying an appropriate soundbar for my LG G3. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back