Where to buy Panasonic Blu Ray in Delhi / NCR?

Sumain

Hi Friends,

I am looking to buy a Panasonic Blu Ray BDT210 or BDT110.

Any suggestions on where to buy it in Delhi / NCR?

Please reply or PM

Thanks in advance

Hi devh5,

Already tried that. Wish it were that simple...

The only model the Noida showroom is carrying is the BD45. I got them to call the company about the availability of the current models which are on the Panasonic India website ie BD75, BDT110 and BDT210. However, did not get any clear answer. Hence the question to the group.

So, do you know where I can buy...

Hi devh5,

Already tried that. Wish it were that simple...

The only model the Noida showroom is carrying is the BD45. I got them to call the company about the availability of the current models which are on the Panasonic India website ie BD75, BDT110 and BDT210. However, did not get any clear answer. Hence the question to the group.

So, do you know where I can buy...

You should definitely get it in delhi. Cos i got bd110 in a small town of mangalore in pana showroom for 16k.:licklips: you may get it for much better price in delhi. BTW this pana showroom had ample number of bd110stocks ready with him. He even told me he can get 210 too if i want.

Hi,

Check with "Kreations" person to contact is Rajat # 98103 00353 (he's a stockist/distributor) we (HFV members) have bought a few plasma's / blu ray thru him at very good prices e.g I picked up a 42X20D for 32K in oct 2010 with bill & warranty. He's based in East of Kailash, Delhi. Please mention that you've been referred by Hifivision.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Hi Friends,

I am looking to buy a Panasonic Blu Ray BDT210 or BDT110.

Any suggestions on where to buy it in Delhi / NCR?

Please reply or PM

Thanks in advance

Its kind of strange that no online seller (letsbuy/ebay.in/indiaplaza etc) seem to stock the BDT110 (or 210 for that matter). PaNASONIC of course has it on its website but its availability seems to be sparse.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back