where to buy screen in India

shenil

I have a Mitsubushi HD1000 with Yamaha DSP and wharfdale spaker system.I am having toug time in buying screen.I dont know a single place whre i can get good branded hometheater screens.Please help

Mr.Mr. Jagdeep Sambhwani
Address : 59/280, Ramchandra Bldg., L.T. Marg, 4
City : Mumbai
State : Maharashtra
Phone : +91-22-22064727
Fax : +91-22-22088418
Email Address : [email protected]
Mobile : 9821617614
Reliance Phone : Visual Impact
Web Site : Home Theater Projector Screen,Lcd Plasma Television,Conference Room Projector Supplier

I have a Mitsubushi HD1000 with Yamaha DSP and wharfdale spaker system.I am having toug time in buying screen.I dont know a single place whre i can get good branded hometheater screens.Please help

I am having two screens in my mini theatre, i hope you have seen my blogs, i am having a 72 & 82 inch screen, one is dnp, fibre based from denmark and the other is dalite which is operated via projector, the screen rolls down and up based on the projector light, the dnp is a advanced one, not more than 5% of them would be having it in their home theatre but it is very expensive, if you need the contact details for these screens than do let me know, for cheaper screens, they are available in hyderabad. If you are interested in dalite at a compitative, price than do let me know. I need to tell you that please compare the price and brand with 3 leading shops, because the price difference which i saw was huge, i was lucky that i did not fall in the trap of over charging, i have given many of the points in the forum, tips for making a dedicated home theatre.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Hi Shenil,

I strongly recommend contacting Harsh Thakkar. He is a pioneer in this industry and very well respected. He can pretty much get you what you want and is a real master at home theatre set up and custom installations. He is based in Worli, Mumbai. His contact details are 24915886.

Good Luck...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back