Where to buy Xtreamer media player in chennai

mathan

Is there a contact address in Chennai where I can buy the Xtreamer sidewinder? Any contact info of dealers in Chennai?

I suppose there is no dealer/distributor of Xtreamer in any city in our country!. You would need to contact them at Xtreamer India ::
Before you buy, do look at this http://www.hifivision.com/dealer-fe...ning-careful-while-buying-xtreamer-india.html
This may be one-off episode! You would need to check with other FM, if they have purchased after the said date and get their experience to count in!
NOTE: I do not provide any negative marketing. But if you are not aware of, our members have already listed them here. Do search further and see if you can find more info on the same (if you have not done before).

I suppose there is no dealer/distributor of Xtreamer in any city in our country!. You would need to contact them at Xtreamer India ::
Before you buy, do look at this http://www.hifivision.com/dealer-fe...ning-careful-while-buying-xtreamer-india.html
This may be one-off episode! You would need to check with other FM, if they have purchased after the said date and get their experience to count in!
NOTE: I do not provide any negative marketing. But if you are not aware of, our members have already listed them here. Do search further and see if you can find more info on the same (if you have not done before).

It is a good media player but the problem is there is no service support or even there is no dealer support to buy it in India. I suppose I need to get it from USA. Still it is difficult to find even a used one.

Is there a contact address in Chennai where I can buy the Xtreamer sidewinder? Any contact info of dealers in Chennai?

There is indeed a dealer in Chennai. An electronic store called AV Zone on Radhakrishnan Salai (inside Hotel Saravana Complex next to AVM Rajeswari Kalyana Mandapam) sells Xtreamer products with warranty. You can check with them. Have seen Prodigy, Sidewinder and one more model there.

Regds

Now which is the one to look into
This Xtreamer India :: or this Xtreamer india : Xtreamer is being sold in India by Xtreamer India

You may want to check here:
Xtreamer india-Where do i buy

The list does not show AV Zone, Chennai. Are they an authorized distributor?

I did send an email to <[email protected]> and it bounced back. So now this makes me think is this a genuine site! Alas! i tried this again <[email protected]>, this too bounced back.

Iam now left with nowhere! First searching places to buy an Xtreamer product, then i will start running around to find a support center!

Now coming down - first not sure which site is the one that represents Xtreamer. Next with our FM experienced issues, this makes me think if i need to go for this product! (Even if the product is good, i would still look into the A.S.S. in the country where i buy). I would not be in a position to ship the product every time to the support center if there is an issue and wait for those valueable time to get an update.

May be they are too busy to update their website.

I checked with onkyoindia chennai. The rep (jayaganesh) mentioned, they do not support Xtreamer products.

May be some FM who have already got this product through dealer can give an insight.

The list does not show AV Zone, Chennai. Are they an authorized distributor?

-----------

I don't think they are distributors. Only dealers. I think the distributor is in Mumbai, not sure though.

Regds

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back