Where to get Harman/kardon Subwoofer T8 repaired in Delhi/NCR?

pavit

I had purchased Harman/kardon home theater CP-15 way back in 2006 from US. It included AVR 135 Amplifier and HKTS-8 6.1 speaker system which included an active sub-woofer.

Recently, i have started experiencing problem in the sub-woofer. During heavy action scenes, the sub-woofer goes quite even though the power LED shows it is ON. I have to manually switch it off and then ON from the back of the sub-woofer. The effects continue for some time and then again sub-woofer dies. This whole problem is quite intermittent but very frequent.

Where can i get the sub-woofer repaired in Delhi/NCR? The other problem is that the whole system works on 110 Volts and i use the voltage converter at home. So, the dealer/repair shop should be able to take care of that :)

Thanks

Bumping the thread to get help !
there is a JBL showroom on the CR park road right at edge to the turning to Kalkaji..They deal in both HK and JBL..
It is the best place I can think of to get HK stuff repaired..
The manager of the store also very helpful..
I remember having a very good audition of the JBL speakers.. check their demo rooms.. the one think I liked that they have pure DIY soundproofing ceiling solution.. with egg racks..

Yes, the C.R Park is JBL's flagship store and you should get service support there too.

BTW, the basement has 4 state-of-the-art audition rooms. I am yet to come across such sophistication anywhere ... even while comparing 'rooms' visited abroad........ and what range of high end speakers ... most out of my budget.

there is a JBL showroom on the CR park road right at edge to the turning to Kalkaji..They deal in both HK and JBL..
It is the best place I can think of to get HK stuff repaired..
The manager of the store also very helpful..
I remember having a very good audition of the JBL speakers.. check their demo rooms.. the one think I liked that they have pure DIY soundproofing ceiling solution.. with egg racks..
Thanks a lot guys. Do you have their contact number and name please? I just want to find out if they can service the sub-woofer i have since it works on 110V. I don't want to carry 20 kg woofer to them for service and get turned down. Thank you :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back