Which 5.1 speaker system to buy with yamaha rx 479

hryogeesh

I have Yamaha RX 479 AV receiver. I have been using Jbl cinema 300 5.1 speaker system for more than a year. I am not happy with the performance of jbl cinema. I have following ideas
1. To replace with central speaker and front bookshelfs with Pioneer AJ CS 22 and FS 22 speakers, keeping the sub woofer and two satellites of jbl cinema. Will it be good enough? Or should I completely replace all speakers ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi

You can try to mix and match and see....

Look at other brands like Taga, Wharfedale, Jamo, Pioneer, Polks etc...

Hi hryogeesh....

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your sound. In most HT setup's, proper speaker placement and calibration are very important to get good sonics. Since you are considering going for floor standers, do you think your bass performance is not sufficient. No matter what speaker you buy, if your setup is not optimum, you will not get best results.

So best to start this post with room size, a sketch of your speaker placement, and finally what you think is wrong with your sound. This will help us folks, to better understand what is happening in your room. As I mentioned before, switching speakers is not a magical cure. So please provide more info. All the best....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back