Which ac to buy out of lloyd 5* & Mitsubishi 3* in budget of rs.35000

Which AC is better in long run & will be better to buy

• Total voters

rohitshakti

I have a budget of rs .35000 for 1 . 5 ton ac . I am confused between Lloyd LS19 A5 LK 5 * and Mitsubishi MS - H18 VA 3 * . Lloyd 5 * is costing rs. 34000 with installation and stabiliser and Mitsubishi 3 * is costing rs . 38000 with installation and stabiliser

A naala flows near my house and I hv already tried aluminium ac of sharp but it also develops gas leakage in 2 - 3 years. usage will be 8 hrs a day. which of the two should I buy ?

please also tell what saving can be done in 5 star ac of Lloyd with eer of 3 .59 as compared to Mitsubishi eer of 3.29 .

Since you are located at Delhi, you have to see which AC can be good up to temperature of 50*C.
If your AC usage is 8 to 10Hrs a day for 3 to 4 months, it is recommended to buy at least 3 Star rated AC. In case AC usage is extended 5 to 7 months, you should opt for 5-Star rated AC. For usage of 10 to 12 months one should opt for cooling only or Hot & Cold Inverter AC.

Since you are located at Delhi, you have to see which AC can be good up to temperature of 50*C.
If your AC usage is 8 to 10Hrs a day for 3 to 4 months, it is recommended to buy at least 3 Star rated AC. In case AC usage is extended 5 to 7 months, you should opt for 5-Star rated AC. For usage of 10 to 12 months one should opt for cooling only or Hot & Cold Inverter AC.

my usage will be max 7-8 hrs a day and for 6-7 months a year. temp sometimes shots upto 48 degree. ours is the top floor.

so pls tell which AC to buy in budget of 35k.

Go for Panasonic AC. All copper and very durable in long term.

can u explain why are u recommending Panasonic, as the models which I hv given above are also copper. how is the services of panasonic and the charges of their services as the service charges for Panasonic tvs are quite high.

pls give model no and price if avlb.

I have a very basic Panasonic split ac. Its 5 years old and has seen three house shifts over 2 cities. Panasonic service has been excellent in uninstalling , servicing reinstalling the unit every time. The ac itself has been excellent and sees nothing more than a yearly once regular service.

Pick an ac whose service centre is close to your house. Also, sometimes servicing is outsourced so its better to pick a popular brand to be assured that the service guys are well aware of the functioning of the unit.

MaSh

my usage will be max 7-8 hrs a day and for 6-7 months a year. temp sometimes shots upto 48 degree. ours is the top floor.

so pls tell which AC to buy in budget of 35k.

I have no idea of the AC's popular in Delhi Bro, but the ones that are good are Hitachi, Diakin and Mitsubishi, just check the Delhi reviews for best Acs in Mouthshut.com

"A naala flows near my house" !!!!!!!

Nothing would work out in this case. COPPER would be hit the hardest. Hydrogen Sulfide gas has a special affinity for the copper metal, and way too less for aluminium. I do not think there would have been any aluminium tube rupture. Most likely some weld joint on the tube would have given away.

Outrage-free operation is near impossible! Reductions in outrages possible to some extent by using special coatings on the tubes, but yes, reductions and not total elimination.

Practical solution - shift your place of stay!

I have no idea of the AC's popular in Delhi Bro, but the ones that are good are Hitachi, Diakin and Mitsubishi, just check the Delhi reviews for best Acs in Mouthshut.com

I checked the biljibachao.com website and as per that site, my room will need a 5* ac of 1.7 ton but as 1.7 ton is not available, I am going for 1.5 ton which will be more efficient and not an inverter ac as per my requirement. Hence I searched for 5* ac and found the following models interested:

Mitsubishi MS-GK18VA or MS-GL18VF (Can't find the difference between the both other than the gas) This AC does not comes with a copper pipe and the services of this company are not good as there is only one service centre in Delhi.
or
Panasonic KC18RKY2 or Panasonic CS CU KC18RKY1 (Hav'nt seen anyone having Panasonic AC in my society) Services of this company are good in Delhi but costly. Installation is free in panasonic.
or
Hitachi ACE RAU518HUD (They have transferred their service deptt. to private company & since then the services have become rubbish as found online).

Kindly suggest me which one to go for ?

Local AC service engineers have also suggested me to buy Napoleon Split AC which as per them are much better than the above companies and has bigger life span as compared to the above AC due to better quality of copper & these are specially designed for places near naala etc and will serve me more but these donot have any star rating and are available only at a few shops. Price of napoleon AC is 28000 & 29000/- for two models of split.

Napolean AC ( Air Conditioners ) with an accent on the Peace-of-mind

Mitsubishi any day. I have a 2 ton in my room. Along with two hitachi's in the bedrooms, and a sharp.
Also have a Daikin and Panasonic in my offices.
But mitsubishi is superb.

My understanding is Daikin,Mitsubishi. HOW DO I KNOW a year back i have surveyed rigorously for a AC ended up buying Daikin which is good but as i heard Mitsubishi is the best and costlier among all.

I recently bought a panasonic headphones the way they have packed the headphone the way it sounds and at the cost they offered it made me their fan . I think its worth to search and understand if their ACs are worth buying. I know there is no connection between a AC and a headphones but looks like a great company to work with.

My understanding is Daikin,Mitsubishi. HOW DO I KNOW a year back i have surveyed rigorously for a AC ended up buying Daikin which is good but as i heard Mitsubishi is the best and costlier among all.

I recently bought a panasonic headphones the way they have packed the headphone the way it sounds and at the cost they offered it made me their fan . I think its worth to search and understand if their ACs are worth buying. I know there is no connection between a AC and a headphones but looks like a great company to work with.

Thanks for your reply. What I have found out is that Mitsubishi is the best but there is only one service centre in Delhi.

I myself have 2 panasonic LEDs at my house but AC and TVs or headphones can't be compared.

I bought 2 Daikin 1.5 tonne inverter AC's two years ago in 42.5 k each, which are serving me well, I think you should increase your budget little so that you also save on electricity bills on longer run and it has better quality as well.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back