Which aptx Bluetooth receiver you recommend for amplifiers and legacy receivers?

swamytk

Amplifiers don't have support for Bluetooth and legacy receivers don't have support for a aptx bluetooth. I found this aptx bluetooth receiver in amazon. This comes handy for those cases. Any one has experienced this or any such device?

Bluetooth connection is just a convenient compromise. Its no way near the direct connection when it comes to sound.
I Understood that. Does aptx really improves or not? Some one who has tried can explain experience.

AptX is better but not for those who really care about audio quality, that is it is not meant for us.
AptX HD on the other hand is quite a bit better and potentially can be as good as true lossless audio but it is not available on all phones, as far as I know only on phones with Qualcomm's higher tier SoCs.

Having said that I am a Signature Acoustics fan, I have used couple of their earphones and I still shake my head in disbelief when I listen to them, you see the C12 cost me a mere 1200 rs and nowhere in this God's green (or not so green nowadays) earth you will get such great sounding iems for that price.

One on amazon.in,
Signature acoustics, supports aptx hd.
Also has optical out, which can be connected to optical in of a dac.
Its a low latency BT. Very good quality for the price.
It can act as a receiver as well as transmitter
This is the same product which I have quoted in my post and we are discussing. Thanks for your input.

Amplifiers don't have support for Bluetooth and legacy receivers don't have support for a aptx bluetooth. I found this aptx bluetooth receiver in amazon. This comes handy for those cases. Any one has experienced this or any such device?
I have seen your prior posts - based on what you want to accomplish, you'd be much better served with getting an appropriate streaming receiver like the CCA or airport express which will be only marginally more expensive than a BT receiver - The only problem being both are not manufactured anymore

ebay.com has plenty of options although a search on olx/quikr may also help locate something locally
If you are OK with spending a bit more, I cannot recommend the Paradigm PW Link enough

BT will turn out to be a disappointment given the loss in SQ (which I can still live with) and stream drops - unless you are sitting close to the receiver (and that I don't think anyone can live with)

I have seen your prior posts - based on what you want to accomplish, you'd be much better served with getting an appropriate streaming receiver like the CCA or airport express which will be only marginally more expensive than a BT receiver - The only problem being both are not manufactured anymore

ebay.com has plenty of options although a search on olx/quikr may also help locate something locally
If you are OK with spending a bit more, I cannot recommend the Paradigm PW Link enough

BT will turn out to be a disappointment given the loss in SQ (which I can still live with) and stream drops - unless you are sitting close to the receiver (and that I don't think anyone can live with)
I already have CCA which I use a lot. For sometimes local files played via Bluetooth is preferred in my use case. So end up buying Signature acoustics aptx hd Bluetooth.

BT unit of Signature acoustics, aptx hd is still going strong. Identified by hosts as Phoenix.
Very useful product.

BT unit of Signature acoustics, aptx hd is still going strong. Identified by hosts as Phoenix.
Very useful product.
I suggest you look into ifi Zen blue Bluetooth receiver. I am using it with my lg v30 phone and it can stream almost all the Bluetooth codecs including aptx and ldac. I am using it to stream from my mobile to pm6006 through schit modi 3 DAC. It's got very good reviews and I am satisfied with it.
FYI , Previously I had used Signature acoustics Phoenix BT receiver and it had issues with delay, range and disconnection.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back