Which Next Gen Gaming Console u wants to Own?

Which Next Gen Game Console you wants to Own?

• Total voters

wildon

I would Like to know which Next generation Gaming console you wants to Own...
its interesting to know c'se everyone got different tastes:)

I would Like to know which Next generation Gaming console you wants to Own...
its interesting to know c'se everyone got different tastes:)

Do you know which ones are coming out in the next generation? Let me know. My choice would depend on the games I want to play, for example if I prefer car racing games I would only buy an Italian console (other than Fiat).

i would surely go with ps3,even though the number of exclusive games are little.its the cheapest blueray player on earth.

I've all 3 consoles, each has its own advantages & disadvantages. But wii standout as a different trend, that penetrates to a new cross section of gadget lovers.

i would surely go with ps3,even though the number of exclusive games are little.its the cheapest blueray player on earth.

Which version is officially distributed in India by sony? Is it the 60 GB version?
How much does it cost?

It would be better to buy an official sony version rather than the japanese ones available in grey market as you might run into region problems when you play Indian blu rays in the future.

One of the best gadget I bought ever, Nintendo WiiFit. Amazing piece of kit, we the whole family is on board for last 2 days :)

My daughter playing on WiiFit (will remove the pics later)
wiifit1.jpg

The Wii is one amazing product idea. While the competition is busy comparing sizes (okay, specs) these guys have honed in on what matters most to gamers - the playability. With one innovative input device after the next, they are on a roll. Wish the Wii were available officially in India but its not -- and the prices offered by profiteers negate its main advantage of being low-priced in the West.

I also have all three. Had them all for 18+months.

I use the ps3 mainly for multi media...watching BR, vids, streaming music. It's a lot quieter than the 360 :)

I use the 360 for games. Without doubt the best console for the number and the quality of the games. Bioshock, GTA4, Rock Band etc etc.

The kids use the Wii. I was amused by the novelty of the controller & games and that was the reason why I bought it. I quickly got bored of it tho.

Obvioulsy only my personal point of view.

woohooo....my first post :)

Hay Sunil,

yes :D I'm the same.

Trying to hunt down some Rock Band drums in Gurgaon/Delhi if you can help with that :p

Is your avf tag the same?

Jus.

:cool:, see my memory! we spoke about watching SKY etc in AVF.

Let me try with my resources there. Yes, I'm same elsewhere too

Hay Sunil,

yes :D I'm the same.

Trying to hunt down some Rock Band drums in Gurgaon/Delhi if you can help with that :p

Is your avf tag the same?

Jus.

Vote for wii games.
There are a number of breath-taking games scheduled for release in 2009. Here is my top 10 list. Some of these games just look incredible:

Here is my top 10 list:
10. Dead Space
9. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
8. Fragile
7. House of the Dead: Overkill
6. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
5. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
3. Muramasa: The Demon Blade
2. Madworld
1. The Conduit

Was never interested in buying a gaming console before (PC loaded with games). But with the release of new ps3 slim, tempted to buy one :D.

Which version is officially distributed in India by sony? Is it the 60 GB version?
How much does it cost?

It would be better to buy an official sony version rather than the japanese ones available in grey market as you might run into region problems when you play Indian blu rays in the future.

60 GB @ 19,990, Region C

Back