which one is best Sony 42 W900B or samsung 40 H6400AR

rafijan

Please anyone help me to choose the best quality LED tv. the viewing angle in Sony is 89 degree only. but in Samsung i can't find.

Please help me , which one is best???

Hey guys, the technician installed the Sony W900B the day before yesterday. And what a piece! Amazing picture clarity. Amazing 3D effects (I use Side-by-Side only) with passive glasses. I would advise keeping additional 2.1 (or higher) speakers so that you can truly enjoy watching 2D or 3D TV.

The standard preset is perfect. It has got 400hz MotionFlow, it means that the tickers will not be jumpy. The Triluminos, X-Reality Pro and Xtended Dynamic Range works perfectly and it gives you the perfect picture. In a regular TV when the camera pans around the picture gets jumpy, but this TV doesn't!. The streaming YouTube was perfect. I did not customize the preset yet. It has got MHL (but didn't test it as I don't have a compatible phone). Even though the model is expensive, this is highly recommended.

Hey can you share some pictures & Your Experiance till date with 42w900b, i am also planning to get this TV.

What about the Blacklevels,Did check them in DarkLight conditions.
Futures looks really promising on paper for this Model 42w900b than laster years 900 series..

Please anyone help me to choose the best quality LED tv. the viewing angle in Sony is 89 degree only. but in Samsung i can't find.

Please help me , which one is best???

89 degree from one side, that means 178 degree in total. That is the widest you can get in a TV.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back