Which one should I go for: Hisense A701F or Vu Ultra 4k?

CheeTaH007

I want a 50 inch 4k TV and I've done a lot of research and decided to go with Vu Ultra. But my budget is 35k and it's so tight that I can't buy Vu Ultra 50 inch which is at 37k right now I am waiting for it to get to 36k.

I am having a change of thought cause currently Hisense A70F1 is selling at 34k and I can get additonal 1k discount with debit card and on top of that they are providing 4 years warranty, this is too good to be true.

But I have seen people say that Vu Ultra picture quality is better than Hisense and even though in same line they say that Vu is using the same panel. Also, I just love the looks of Vu bottom grey bezel it kinda is a deal breaker for me. Plus Vu is more setup that Hisense right now which means their customer services will be better.

Please owners of Vu and Hisense shed some light on this dilemma.

From whatever little information is available , seems like Vu sources it's panel from Hisense and possibly does some R&D and rebranding . From a PQ , I don't think there would be much or any difference in PQ.

What might matter is the after sales service which might be better for VU than Hisense. I think Hisense is offering a 4 year warranty for a limited period ...so that should take care of post sale worries

I want a 50 inch 4k TV and I've done a lot of research and decided to go with Vu Ultra. But my budget is 35k and it's so tight that I can't buy Vu Ultra 50 inch which is at 37k right now I am waiting for it to get to 36k.

I am having a change of thought cause currently Hisense A70F1 is selling at 34k and I can get additonal 1k discount with debit card and on top of that they are providing 4 years warranty, this is too good to be true.

But I have seen people say that Vu Ultra picture quality is better than Hisense and even though in same line they say that Vu is using the same panel. Also, I just love the looks of Vu bottom grey bezel it kinda is a deal breaker for me. Plus Vu is more setup that Hisense right now which means their customer services will be better.

Please owners of Vu and Hisense shed some light on this dilemma.
I have same confusion... So, which one have you select? Vu or Hisense?..

Probably it would be better to go with VU considering the after sales service. Hisense is yet to reach that point.

Guys, I bought Vu Ultra on offer at Rs. 34,749. I got 10% off with SBI credit card upto Rs1250 + Rs 1000 back on Amazon Pay.

The Picture Quality is Magnificent, 4k looks glorious but sound quality is not that good. I mean it's loud but sometimes you can't hear dialogues cause background music/effect (explosion, gun sound etc.) is too loud. But turning on/off (according to source) settings like TruSurrond and TruVolume helps.

Also, my TV room is empty right now I need to get drapes and sofa etc. So, I'll see how that changes sound experience.

Overall, I am satisfied and want this TV to last longer (atleast 5 years) thinking about getting an extended warranty. Anyone with Vu TV help me with long term review and service experience.

Get VU extended warranty from VU itself from its online store not any third party warranty service. VU extended warranty service is good.

Get VU extended warranty from VU itself from its online store not any third party warranty service. VU extended warranty service is good.
Opt for VUs extended warrenty if available. Had a very bad experience with third party warrenty services.

Happy viewing

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back