Which receiver or amp for Elac Debut 6.2 or Dali Zensor3

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

Srikatya

My budget is Rs.80k. I strucked between Elac Debut B6.2 and Dali Zensor 3. With in this budget suggest me a good receiver or amp. Mostly I listen to music.( I want to connect with my LG OLED B55 TV)

MaSh

If elac get an amp with more than 100 watts per channel and stable at 4 ohms. Zensor 3 are not so demanding. However if provided with a good amp thd elac might trump the Dalis.

MaSh

Upvote 0

MaSh

Thank you. Suggest me a good amp or receiver

Stereo Amp if you are building stereo amp. Receiver if you are beuilding a Multichannel system. Check out the Marantz stereo amp on sale along with pioneer speakers. That amp should go well with Dalis.

MaSh

Upvote 0

rpmahale

Recently Denon and Marantz have released stereo receiver with music streaming feature . This may be great options to explore for just music oriented purpose. You may consider following options like...
Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200
Auditioned with speakers is must before final purchase.

Upvote 0

RajithKumar

My budget is Rs.80k. I strucked between Elac Debut B6.2 and Dali Zensor 3. With in this budget suggest me a good receiver or amp. Mostly I listen to music.( I want to connect with my LG OLED B55 TV)
Elac B6 are power hungry speakers and require an high power amp for the speakers to shine , Zensor 3 will go well with Marantz PM6005 /PM7005 .
I'm having PM6005 which I'm currently not using ,if u r interested u can ping me.

Upvote 0

Srikatya

Recently Denon and Marantz have released stereo receiver with music streaming feature . This may be great options to explore for just music oriented purpose. You may consider following options like...
Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200
Thanks for your quick reply. Because of that I'm from a small town I have only one option that is 'online purchase.' So that I'll go through your recommendation. I'll compare all your choices with each other.

Upvote 0

Sandip Das

in your budget audiolab 6000a (retail 69k at hifimart) a good option with elac 6.2. one of my friend use this amp with dyna emit 20..

Upvote 0

roadfiend

Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200

The Denon DRA-800h has 100W. Therefore, can the ELAC Debut 2.0 f6.2 floor standers be driven well?

Upvote 0

lalit09

If elac get an amp with more than 100 watts per channel and stable at 4 ohms. Zensor 3 are not so demanding. However if provided with a good amp thd elac might trump the Dalis.

MaSh
Totally agreed with @MaSh and elac can really surprise you with good amp.

Upvote 0

selvaa_pr

I have Elac Debut 2.0 b6.2 LR connected to Denon X1600H (just these 2 speakers). But, I feel most of the time that, AVR is unable to feed to the power hunger of the speaker. Not sure, if I have make any further tuning. For casual music, its o.k. But, if I go to Classics from Primephonic (now Apple music), unless I go above -20 db in my AVR, I couldn't feel that dynamics/openness from the speaker..

Upvote 0

Mayasandra_l

in your budget audiolab 6000a (retail 69k at hifimart) a good option with elac 6.2. one of my friend use this amp with dyna emit 20..
I have Elac BS 53.2 and KEF q350 . I connected first the Elacs to Audiolab 6000a. The results were dismal, to say the least. Elac is just too power hungry. I then had to revert to KEFs.

Upvote 0

rajkr100

Dali Z-3 is very much compatible with Marnaz Amp. I am also using Maranz - PM 6005 + Dali z-3 for 3 years. It is really good combination.

Raj Kumar

Upvote 0