Which receiver or amp for Elac Debut 6.2 or Dali Zensor3

Srikatya

My budget is Rs.80k. I strucked between Elac Debut B6.2 and Dali Zensor 3. With in this budget suggest me a good receiver or amp. Mostly I listen to music.( I want to connect with my LG OLED B55 TV)

If elac get an amp with more than 100 watts per channel and stable at 4 ohms. Zensor 3 are not so demanding. However if provided with a good amp thd elac might trump the Dalis.

MaSh

Thank you. Suggest me a good amp or receiver

Stereo Amp if you are building stereo amp. Receiver if you are beuilding a Multichannel system. Check out the Marantz stereo amp on sale along with pioneer speakers. That amp should go well with Dalis.

MaSh

Recently Denon and Marantz have released stereo receiver with music streaming feature . This may be great options to explore for just music oriented purpose. You may consider following options like...
Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200
Auditioned with speakers is must before final purchase.

My budget is Rs.80k. I strucked between Elac Debut B6.2 and Dali Zensor 3. With in this budget suggest me a good receiver or amp. Mostly I listen to music.( I want to connect with my LG OLED B55 TV)
Elac B6 are power hungry speakers and require an high power amp for the speakers to shine , Zensor 3 will go well with Marantz PM6005 /PM7005 .
I'm having PM6005 which I'm currently not using ,if u r interested u can ping me.

Recently Denon and Marantz have released stereo receiver with music streaming feature . This may be great options to explore for just music oriented purpose. You may consider following options like...
Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200
Thanks for your quick reply. Because of that I'm from a small town I have only one option that is 'online purchase.' So that I'll go through your recommendation. I'll compare all your choices with each other.

in your budget audiolab 6000a (retail 69k at hifimart) a good option with elac 6.2. one of my friend use this amp with dyna emit 20..

Yamaha RN803D
Onkyo TX 8260/70
DENON DRA-800h
Marantz NR1200

The Denon DRA-800h has 100W. Therefore, can the ELAC Debut 2.0 f6.2 floor standers be driven well?

If elac get an amp with more than 100 watts per channel and stable at 4 ohms. Zensor 3 are not so demanding. However if provided with a good amp thd elac might trump the Dalis.

MaSh
Totally agreed with @MaSh and elac can really surprise you with good amp.

I have Elac Debut 2.0 b6.2 LR connected to Denon X1600H (just these 2 speakers). But, I feel most of the time that, AVR is unable to feed to the power hunger of the speaker. Not sure, if I have make any further tuning. For casual music, its o.k. But, if I go to Classics from Primephonic (now Apple music), unless I go above -20 db in my AVR, I couldn't feel that dynamics/openness from the speaker..

in your budget audiolab 6000a (retail 69k at hifimart) a good option with elac 6.2. one of my friend use this amp with dyna emit 20..
I have Elac BS 53.2 and KEF q350 . I connected first the Elacs to Audiolab 6000a. The results were dismal, to say the least. Elac is just too power hungry. I then had to revert to KEFs.

Dali Z-3 is very much compatible with Marnaz Amp. I am also using Maranz - PM 6005 + Dali z-3 for 3 years. It is really good combination.

Raj Kumar

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back