i want to buy lcd
which size would be best for me???
plz do reply??
m planning lg jazz 42 or 32????
which would b best for me???
do reply.....
thanx....
njoyyyyyyyy......

well the bigger the better,instead of the LG jazz get the samsung series 5 40inch and wait for the newer LA-40B550 to hit the street.

well the bigger the better,instead of the LG jazz get the samsung series 5 40inch and wait for the newer LA-40B550 to hit the street.

is there any disadv of lg jazz 42(42lg80fr) that u know...??
n how samsung 5 series is better than lg jazz???

is there any disadv of lg jazz 42(42lg80fr) that u know...??
n how samsung 5 series is better than lg jazz???

well LG jazz has much lesser ANSI contrast compared to the samsung series 5 and shadow details are again not as good as the samsung .the new B550A samsung has even more contrast and also has a highly improved image processing superior to the one LG has.

The calculator indicates the maximum viewing distance of about 5.5ft for a 40" TV for the HDTV viewing. To me this is purely from the view of the Human eye being able to resolve the minute pixels.

What would be the reasonable distance from a practical point of view and also considering the radiation and eye strain.

I would personally be very uncomfortable sitting at 6 ft distance in front of a 40"TV. In fact me and my wife are debating on 32 or 40" size for a 10 ft distance we would have, maybe the users can help based on the current setups thay have.

Will appreciate.

Danccc

I would personally be very uncomfortable sitting at 6 ft distance in front of a 40"TV. In fact me and my wife are debating on 32 or 40" size for a 10 ft distance we would have, maybe the users can help based on the current setups thay have.

If the distance between the screen and the opposite wall is 10 feet, the viewing distance might be only 8 to 9ft (and not the linear 10ft), as you will have a sofa/chair placed against the wall.

My personal experience so far has been that 32" LCD is absolutely fine for a linear distance of 10ft and may be 37/40" for a linear distance of 13 to 15" feet.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back