Which Speaker wire for Dali Ikon 6

Re: Canare 4S11 or BJC Ten White (5T00UP)?

Sir
How many threads are you going to be starting on this topic? There have been a number of posts already

cheers

That is what i have already said we have discussed and i have decided to go with these cables. So now please help me select from these two... Why don't you give me a suggestion rather than asking about how many threads and all?

Need urgent decision on the speaker wire. We had already discussed about speaker cable in my other post. Finally i decided to go to the cables from Blue Jean Cable. So help me decide between these two cables.

Canare 4S11 or BJC Ten White (5T00UP)?

It is going to be paired with Ikon 6. (for bi-wiring)

Hi dude , Is it possible for you get home audition for these cables, if so kindly try it. You may find difference between these cables in your setup.
According to Inky Pinky Ponky :eek:hyeah: BJC is the cable to consider.

Urgent decision required: Canare 4S11 or BJC Ten White (5T00UP) from BJC. for Dali Ikon 6.

if you want an answer "Canare 4S11 "
If you want the right decision then you need to listen to both and decide...as in cables no one else can do it for you

Hi dude , Is it possible for you get home audition for these cables, if so kindly try it. You may find difference between these cables in your setup.
According to Inky Pinky Ponky :eek:hyeah: BJC is the cable to consider.

Sorry no chance for audition.

That is what i have already said we have discussed and i have decided to go with these cables. So now please help me select from these two... Why don't you give me a suggestion rather than asking about how many threads and all?

You could have continued in the previous thread after the discussions. No need to start a new thread.

Anyway, you are better off with the Canare 4s11 - not sure why you thought Ten White was a choice unless you are running it for very very long lengths.

The threads have been merged.

Navinsundar, do not start multiple threads for the same topic. If you tend to forget the URL, you can always keep a copy of the URL in a text file on your computer. Multiple threads distracts people and loses attention.

Cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back