WHich Sub - Klipsch SW-450 or SW- 110

Thats right Flash and I finally picked it up for 26k with bill and warranty :yahoo:

Welcome back ... You were missing in action for some time .

Sweet . 26k ... The SW450 is well worth it. The only thing against it for me is its looks . looks like a mini fridge . :lol:
But then who cares about looks.

This is what i have got now. Still have to start on the build . will do it post new year
http://www.hifivision.com/diy/22579-finally-arrived-rythmik-ds1510-direct-servo-sub-kit.html

Dropped the idea of rear ported ,down firing subs. Now looking for only front ported model like SW110. Waiting for the local best price to make a call. Meanwhile searching for some pre-owned velodyne CHT10 or 12..... :)

Any members selling please let me know.

Kittu
Any particular reason why u dropped the idea of buying a ported down Sub....
please throw some light
I am lookin to buy SW 450.....

Just want to ensure that my neighbors down will not be enjoying all the bass. :)

What is the best price you have received on SW450 ?

The HUNT is yet to start Kittu.....Just lookin for a decent sub within 30k...Any suggestions....Just found that SW 450 is worth a buy...
(Note:I am a BASS HEAD)
:yahoo::licklips:

The HUNT is yet to start Kittu.....Just lookin for a decent sub within 30k...Any suggestions....Just found that SW 450 is worth a buy...

Take a look at the JBL ES250PW... 12" Wireless sub with a 400w RMS amp .... Extremely powerful and will suit your Bass head desires

As flash said JBL is a good option or you can look for Klipsch SW110 , 112 and Velodyne CHT series.

Will pay a visit this weekend :)
Specs seems Good....
Thanks Flash and Kittu

Edited: The Site states that it s priced 40k :(

Modern world claims that they are giving klipsch products at same rate before price hikes. Velodyne you can bargain with Lokesh (Htstore) , but may cost slightly above 30k.

Welcome back ... You were missing in action for some time .

Sweet . 26k ... The SW450 is well worth it. The only thing against it for me is its looks . looks like a mini fridge . :lol:
But then who cares about looks.

This is what i have got now. Still have to start on the build . will do it post new year
http://www.hifivision.com/diy/22579-finally-arrived-rythmik-ds1510-direct-servo-sub-kit.html

Somehow I messed this post Flash. You are right about the looks of the Klipsch SW450 it is massive. My folks at home got a shock when it was unboxed :) It looks like a bedside table :)

Somehow I messed this post Flash. You are right about the looks of the Klipsch SW450 it is massive. My folks at home got a shock when it was unboxed :) It looks like a bedside table :)

What price you paid and what is current price(Any idea) ? :)

Ha ha ha... Bedside table. you are spot on with the description.. :eek:hyeah:

Whats your take on the performance .

I remember u auditioned the Velodyne Impact 10 as well before settling down with the Klipsch..

Head to head Velodyne Impact 10 vs Klipsch SW450. Give us your take on why you feel the Klipsch is better.
It would help some folks who have to make a tough decision

Auditioned Klipsh sw450 in Mordern World....
Somehow not satisfied with the demo collections they had felt that injustice was done to the SUB....
Pretty sure that some setting tweak would do wonders....
was quoted 31k...

Modern world is the worst place for demo. They do not have any content. I spoke to the same guy in modernworld for a final price of 27500/- . Did not buy:p.

Modern world is the worst place for demo. They do not have any content. I spoke to the same guy in modernworld for a final price of 27500/- . Did not buy:p.

Thats True....
Kept me waiting for almost 45 mins and then played 2 Movie bits from a BR named Alive....
He had paired with ELAC and i felt that the SUB was not switched on At all...
The explosions gun fire etc were shrillin from fronts...
Complete injustice to SW 450...:mad:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back