abhinavsri01

Hello folks,

I'm looking to buy a TV for my parents.

Requirements:
Resolution-4k
Size-50 or 55 inches
Budget-50k
Other things like Dolby Vision, HDR10 are welcome

Some TVs that fall into this category are Mi 5X, Realme 4k TV, TCL C715.

I'm not sure about the differences in picture quality.

Suggestions sought from knowledgeable forum members.

Hello folks,

Requirements:
Resolution-4k
Size-50 or 55 inches
Budget-50k

TCL C715 is the better of the three(in terms of brand value) plus they give 3 years warranty i suppose. Plus they have a voice command AI working handsfree i was told. (Some models don't require remote)

Hi,
My kind advice go for big three(sony,samsung,lg) for better reliability. you will face issues after one or two years in the budget tv's.
Recently my brother mi tv(two years old) got blank screen and LCD panel is gone it costs as much as tv and realized the pain and went for a sony oled.

Hi,
My kind advice go for big three(sony,samsung,lg) for better reliability. you will face issues after one or two years in the budget tv's.
Recently my brother mi tv(two years old) got blank screen and LCD panel is gone it costs as much as tv and realized the pain and went for a sony oled.
Out of the big 3 which one is good? My past 2 TVs were from LG and they were good. Looking to buy a 4k one in the next 2 months. However not keen on investing in an OLED TV.

Out of the big 3 which one is good? My past 2 TVs were from LG and they were good. Looking to buy a 4k one in the next 2 months. However not keen on investing in an OLED TV.
The most expensive will be always sony and LG is also gud but in samsung there is no Dolby vision all three are equally gud..go to a showroom and see urself and decide

I have an LG OLED CX for myself. But I'm not sure if parents would appreciate the picture quality of OLED. I'm confused if I should spend 50k on these TVs or go for more budget TVs in the 30k range as many reviews mention that these TVs (Mi 5X or Realme 4k) are not able to display Dolby Vision or HDR content in good quality due to their low brightness or increase my budget to go for higher models(One forum member mentioned that he got LG 48A1 OLED for 63k after discounts).

Hello folks,

Requirements:
Resolution-4k
Size-50 or 55 inches
Budget-50k

From those you mentioned, the TCL.
But if slightly lesser size is good enough, a late 40-ish inch Sony should be doable around budget for the requirements.

If you can lay hands on LG 43, 43UM77, I bought for around 40k. It was Diwali time and along with 2 yrs warranty, the technicians who visited, offered 3 yrs extra by paying around 7-10k. Without soundbar it has 35 watts, and display is gorgeous. Spend extra money on HT.

If you can lay hands on LG 43, 43UM77, I bought for around 40k. It was Diwali time and along with 2 yrs warranty, the technicians who visited, offered 3 yrs extra by paying around 7-10k. Without soundbar it has 35 watts, and display is gorgeous. Spend extra money on HT.
Thanks for the suggestion but I would prefer a size upwards of 50 inches.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back