which TV ?

mipurush

Hello Team ,

I know this might have been posted earlier - but ther is so much info its hard for me to decide.

my needs
1) budget of 45 K OR LESS
2) Need a 32-42 Inch TV
3) Valur for money
4) name and model no: of the product.
i went to the store and i was so confused.so mnay brands so many varieties, so many features.i still dont understand wts HD ready aand full HD .dont knw what diff does it make?lCD or LED and ther is also something lie LED TYPE lcd and what not.i am not a tech savvy person and i really dont understand technology - all i need a decent tv .pls help me decide the best model for its value.
if you can gimme the model number and their latest price i would appreciate it

Hello Team ,

I know this might have been posted earlier - but ther is so much info its hard for me to decide.

my needs
1) budget of 45 K OR LESS
2) Need a 32-42 Inch TV
3) Valur for money
4) name and model no: of the product.
i went to the store and i was so confused.so mnay brands so many varieties, so many features.i still dont understand wts HD ready aand full HD .dont knw what diff does it make?lCD or LED and ther is also something lie LED TYPE lcd and what not.i am not a tech savvy person and i really dont understand technology - all i need a decent tv .pls help me decide the best model for its value.
if you can gimme the model number and their latest price i would appreciate it

Plasma's are more suited for your budget. If you want to go in detail why Plasma is recommended over LED/LCD with ref to price vs performance, I can give you all the info, if interested. Have a look at the below tv's and demo them before deciding the one you like. Remember always demo Plasma in low light, bright light is an overkill for Plasma tv's.

samsung 43D450 29k
samsung 43D490 39k
samsung 42C430 37k

Panasonic 42X30 33k
Panasonic 42U30 41k

I prefer Samsung for budget plasma tv's and panasonic for higher up in the range. But always trust your eyes.

Plasma TVs have generally enjoyed lower pricing per size vs. LCD TVs. While LCDs have nearly caught up with plasma in the 42" size, plasma still dominates in the larger size ranges.

Plasma technology has the better picture quality in normal to low room lighting conditions and are better in 4 out of 5 picture quality categories. Plasma technology will almost without exception triumph during night time viewing. LCD televisions are great for sunroom/breakfast room type environments. Also, LCD monitors are generally better for public display such as airport signage and retail store signage due to the bright room light environment.

Plasma's are more suited for your budget. If you want to go in detail why Plasma is recommended over LED/LCD with ref to price vs performance, I can give you all the info, if interested. Have a look at the below tv's and demo them before deciding the one you like. Remember always demo Plasma in low light, bright light is an overkill for Plasma tv's.

samsung 43D450 29k
samsung 43D490 39k
samsung 42C430 37k

Panasonic 42X30 33k
Panasonic 42U30 41k

I prefer Samsung for budget plasma tv's and panasonic for higher up in the range. But always trust your eyes.

Plasma TVs have generally enjoyed lower pricing per size vs. LCD TVs. While LCDs have nearly caught up with plasma in the 42" size, plasma still dominates in the larger size ranges.

Plasma technology has the better picture quality in normal to low room lighting conditions and are better in 4 out of 5 picture quality categories. Plasma technology will almost without exception triumph during night time viewing. LCD televisions are great for sunroom/breakfast room type environments. Also, LCD monitors are generally better for public display such as airport signage and retail store signage due to the bright room light environment.

to be honest - i can barely make out the differnce cause they all apear the same - yes i agree a little bit of gloss is always there.

my tv is goin to be placed in the hall.it has two 5ft length x 2 ft in width windows .the room si 15x12 ft in dimension.and has 2 tubelights.is this gonna be two bright for tv viewing ??
is plasma easier to maintain- i mean how is the durability and power consumptio and radiotions gettin out of it.is it okai i terms of colour resolution etc etc.

samsung 43D450 29k
samsung 43D490 39k
samsung 42C430 37k

Panasonic 42X30 33k
Panasonic 42U30 41k

i was checking on the net and i have seen ppl posting complaints on the plasma screen - somethin like a verticle line - u sure these products listed are not outdated and are good interms of performance and quality ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back