Who are the dealers for Pulz Audio in Mumbai?

Brajendu

I'm looking to get a home stereo setup from Pulz, can somebody let me know who are the dealers for Pulz in Mumbai?

My preferred setup are:

Pulz 180DC integrated Stereo Amplifier with Pulz Status 202 speakers.
(The price quoted as 30K in Pune, is this fair price?)

Pulz Stereo Power Amp. RS100 with Pulz 203 speakers.
(I didnt ask a quote for this, so can anybody inform me how much will be the price for this combo in Mumbai?)

why do you want a dealer
go to them directly at their office/workshop in mahim
laxmi industrial estate i think
google it

why do you want a dealer
go to them directly at their office/workshop in mahim
laxmi industrial estate i think
google it

Its Ghanshyam Ind. Estate. 5 mins away from Laxmi Estate. This is at Andheri Link road. Near (Fame Adlabs, Infinity Mall)

Thanks for the address and related info Spirovious and Rikhav..:). I called up the Pulz office few times for last one week, but nobody responds regarding the price ... and I mailed them for the brochure for the models I mentioned earlier, but they don't respond as well...

Anybody has some idea about the prices?

Thanks for the address and related info Spirovious and Rikhav..:). I called up the Pulz office few times for last one week, but nobody responds regarding the price ... and I mailed them for the brochure for the models I mentioned earlier, but they don't respond as well...

Anybody has some idea about the prices?

I had requested for brochures and they did send me. But the prices were not mentioned
Try to contact Amit Misra. His number is 9323780107
I had mailed Pulz about 2 years back, so not sure if Amit is still with them or not. But give it a try

Around a year back
Amits mail
[email protected]

I would reccomend the Pulz RS 600 Mosfet power amplifier.With Mosfets as it's out put devices the dynamics control of this amplifier is far better than any conventional BJT output device amplifier

You would also need a pre-amplifier to go with this should you wish to run multiple sources.We would reccomend the RS 100 pre-amp.The brochure is also attached for your consideration

The price of the RS 600 is Rs 46,497/- plus taxes.Serious audio philes have used the amplifier and swear by it's performance.

The price of the RS 100 is Rs 10,878/-plus taxes.

Hello Hemant
Problem with Pulz is there is no proper mention of their products anywhere. Not even on their web site
It is still unclear how many products do they actually nake

AFAIK, PULZ is not doing retail biz anymore. They are concentrating on corporate/cinema/multiplex clients only.

Sent them mails, no response. Called the nos., again no response for individual products & purchase.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back