Why is Samsung frame 55 is cheaper that Q70T in india?

anoopvk268

When i was checking rtings.com for both, found that frame is much expensive than Q70T in US. But its opposite in india. Is it because there is no middle man dealer for Frame?

The irony is the BOM of most of the premium electronics doesn't go beyond 40% of the retail price. Just imagine, how much $$$ falls through the cracks.

Heard that Flipkart/Amazon takes 5% commission but physical stores take 25% for TV's. For mobiles, online stores charge around 2.5% but offline 15%! We can't blame offline retailers totally because they have many expenses compared to online.

By 2025, most small and medium retailers won't survive, only very Big retailers prevail by mergers and brands will open experience stores in metros, so that people can actually see how it looks and sell mostly thorough online.

Offline is doomed!!

When i was checking rtings.com for both, found that frame is much expensive than Q70T in US. But its opposite in india. Is it because there is no middle man dealer for Frame?
Frame is manufactured in Asia. I heard its coming from indonesia or Vietnam hence lower price to indian consumer
Q70t majority of the units are made in USA hence the lower price in US market

If it was free also I wouldn't buy a Samsung TV. My cousin was a big name in Samsung and shared a few secrets that made me think Samsung is dirt cheap crap.

Frame is manufactured in Asia. I heard its coming from indonesia or Vietnam hence lower price to indian consumer

Leave out Q70T. The cheaper Q60T is manufactured in India, It is mentioned in the box. Samsung Frame 55 is 25,000 cheaper than Q60T 55 and Samsung Frame is made in Vietnam I guess.

The online only models like Samsung M51 and Samsung Washer/Dryer Machine do not have such a huge difference in price. Something is really fishy here.

Please do elaborate on this and substantiate this info please. Thanks.
If it was free also I wouldn't buy a Samsung TV. My cousin was a big name in Samsung and shared a few secrets that made me think Samsung is dirt cheap crap.
Details. Inputs - Cant leave us hanging like this :p

Please do elaborate on this and substantiate this info please. Thanks.

Details. Inputs - Cant leave us hanging like this :p
See, they picked up Exchange TVs from dealers who deal with exchanges and use those parts for repairs as they didn't have spare parts seperately circulated. (Things might have changed though). And their out of warranty services are contingent in margin earnings that is the burden of the customer to take. Samsung is not just an electronics manufacturers - they are an empire. They are opportunists of sugarcane squeezing levels. In short customer service is not buyer friendly. LG and Panasonic are.

See, they picked up Exchange TVs from dealers who deal with exchanges and use those parts for repairs as they didn't have spare parts seperately circulated. (Things might have changed though). And their out of warranty services are contingent in margin earnings that is the burden of the customer to take. Samsung is not just an electronics manufacturers - they are an empire. They are opportunists of sugarcane squeezing levels. In short customer service is not buyer friendly. LG and Panasonic are.
Thanks for sharing. I've had similar such issues with Corp IT Hardware vendors - night and day compare to US vs India.
Yes I am aware of companies and corps and shady practices. Sometimes globally and some times giving great brands a BAD name by poor local practices.
Nothing to elaborate please google about Frame origin and Q-series origin
Do share specifics if you have some. I read on forum about US vs Vietnam/ Asia factory?
So your cousin was a part of the problem and therefore a party to the dirt pcheap crap?
This is over done statement - Lets not assume if they know about X that they were promoting X.
Lots of companies sometimes things happen not because each person there wants it that way.

Be thankful we got some insider info.

From my experiences with major corps in US EU; you'll laugh or cry or get angry with shit that happens inside what people may consider dream companies. Dont even get me started.. Indian companies and Indian arms of MNCs.. god help us.

PS: If you have some PERFECT company do share with us their internal ops.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back