Why no "For Sale" classifieds yet??

Spidey

Guys , we literally shouted from the rooftops to bring back the classified section ...but what is the response ?
Only one ad in for sale section and that to for blu ray titles.
what happened?
Are we being charged for the ads? no.

Are we too bothered to take 'at least two pics of the itme with your user name written' ; as per the rule laid down before putting a ad ?? Maybe yes.

I have lots of stuff lying around starting from the Marantz CD 6002 CDP for sale ... hmm, am i too lazy:?

So mods and members do gather up and put lots of items in that classified section .
Hey, we are 'India's no 1' personal hi-fi forum , aren't we?

Well if you start the thread for saling stuff,many will actively get involved.
There may not be need to sale products as nobody wants to upgrade.
even I m looking for Budget stereo amp for Tannoy F1,but holding it as just spent a lot in Diwali.

do you think anybody want to sell their own pet AV products which is faithfully working.. NO..

If at all Upgrade happens to our AV stuffs..we will not sell the product which is working good.. Just for example myself having an Benq 5120 Projector which was purchased 5 years back after upgrade to Mits4900 still holding it, since it is working good.

It means (Mostly) no body is having problem with their installed products and they are buying the stuff after lot of discussion, so sale will be less from the members... May be dealers should enter so the section will become hot...

Guys , we literally shouted from the rooftops to bring back the classified section ...but what is the response ?
Only one ad in for sale section and that to for blu ray titles.
what happened?
Are we being charged for the ads? no.

Are we too bothered to take 'at least two pics of the itme with your user name written' ; as per the rule laid down before putting a ad ?? Maybe yes.

I have lots of stuff lying around starting from the Marantz CD 6002 CDP for sale ... hmm, am i too lazy:?

So mods and members do gather up and put lots of items in that classified section .
Hey, we are 'India's no 1' personal hi-fi forum , aren't we?

Hey Spidey, why dont you visit the wanted column and respond to my post where i've placed my request for a CDP.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back