Why????

You answered your own question.

You like your reality better because in my reality the laws of biochemistry here would make Johnnie stumble and fall on the horse poop on the grass from all that drinking.

Last edited:
You answered your own question.

You like your reality better because we're obviously in different multiverses as in my reality the laws of biochemistry here would make Johnnie stumble and fall on the horse poop on the grass from all that drinking.

LOL corElement :)

Maybe you could be asking yourself instead, why do you think an alternate reality is in fact, "better?" Perhaps you're stuck in the mind??

I'm willing to wager that if you focus on everything you're grateful for, the heart will win over and a new world will open up for you. And no "alternate" reality will be considered. :yahoo:

Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.
~ Lao Tzu

"What is "real"? How do you define "real"?"

- If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Morpheus in Metrix

"What is "real"? How do you define "real"?"

- If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Morpheus in Metrix

Absolutely, except you didn't get the spellings of Matrix correct .... :D

In reality one is often stuck identifying with this mind and body as me. This incorrect perception and association leads one to bear a burden. In an alternate reality one is free of these shackles and the soul can travel free.

Try some of the meditations by Stephen Wollinsky to see what I mean...
Guided Meditations

http://www.biogetica.com/i_am_that.pdf

errrrr, thats not Alternate Reality ..... Technically..

66503_449676295075041_1839007341_n.jpg

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back