WiFi Dongle for LG 42LM6400

kiranjack81

Hi,

have bought a 42LM6400 3D tv and was looking for WiFi dongles as the device is only WiFi ready. wondering if the LG brand dongles are available in India? cannot see any of them on the LG site? and also can i use any 3rd party dongles available in the market? are they compatible?

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

no KJ81. I use a wired network. Did u check out the LG showrooms? Or u can call up the LG customer care and place an order, I suppose.

Hi kiranjack81, thank you for purchasing our LG World Record product. The LG WiFi Dongle AN-WF100 is available in India as of right now. However, it is not listed on our official website. If it is not available at the retailer store that you bought the TV from, then you can still purchase it through online retailer site such as eBay and Amazon India. Here are some that I found: LG WiFi Dongle AN-WF100 - Price in India, Reviews, Ratings & Specifications | PlayMore.in or New LG AN-WF100 Wireless WiFi USB Adaptor Dongle for LG Plasma TV PK950 PK750 | eBay

Hope that helps!:D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back