Wireless Headphone suggestions...

sud98

Hi,

I am planning to buy Sennheiser RS110 via Amazon @49$. The RS120 is @69$ and the rest much more expensive.

Is the RS110 good enough for casual listening or does one have to go for the higher models.

Currently, 49$ seems a very tempting price.

I've used the RS 110 and it's very good for casual listening. In fact, compared to any sony or other wireless headsets, this one is excellent both in terms of sound quality and range. So buy it without hesitation.

The RS 120 has deeper base since the earphones are larger. From my recollection, it also has an auto-tune function while the 110 has a manual tune.

Its a decent sounding budget headphone with slight issues in staying on your head if you try to do some vigorous activities. So are you buying for the convenience or when doing some type of activtity? For the price, it is a very good VFM. It should satisfy casual listening tastes.

Hi,

I am planning to buy Sennheiser RS110 via Amazon @49$. The RS120 is @69$ and the rest much more expensive.

Is the RS110 good enough for casual listening or does one have to go for the higher models.

Currently, 49$ seems a very tempting price.

Thanks guys, I have gone ahead and bought the RS110. There is no difference technically between the RS110 and RS 120. RS120 comes with a charging cradle and rechargeable batteries. The RS130 has deeper bass and bigger headphones with auto tuning.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back