Wireless Headset Suggestion

sudhishkv

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a wireless stereo headset for my IPhone and System. My budget is 2K max. Please suggest me a good one in this price range.

Thanks,
Sudhish.

Last edited:
for 3k get a bluetooth a2dp stereo headphone rather than wireless..

it will sound way better.. for wireless you wud need to increase the budget if you want good sound quality.

2.5 k get a nokia stereo bluetooth on ear headphone. i will work with both i-phone as well a pc.. sound quality is decent..

if you want really good sound.. get a good cabled headphone around 3-3.5k

Just got it delivered yesterday. Very good condition absolutely no damage and works perfectly. The quality of the audio is good for casual listening (especially the internet radio or FM). Pairing it with any device is very easy. No need to type the pass code, just keep pressing the call button for 4 sec. But if you listen for long time, your ears start paining where your ear touches head phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0004[1].jpg
    IMG_0004[1].jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0006[1].jpg
    IMG_0006[1].jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 32
that might be due to the strong clamping force.. the pads will get a little softer with time. if you want it to bit low on clamp force.. open it up with something similar to your head size and leave on it for a cpl of hours everyday. it might reduce the clamp force and you will be at ease.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back